Truefitt & Hill luxury soap-Review Discussion

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Wishoot, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

Thanks for the review. I was about to buy a puck of this soap, but I think I'm going to take a pass.

I tried a couple of T&H creams and I thought the results were average and the price was exorbitant.

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Started a discussion thread for this review.

Please keep comments out of the review section. :)

Thanks!

3. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

OTOH, I find T&H creams to be the best shaving creams I've tried. Not as good as some of the soaps I've used, but my favorite cream. I haven't tried T&H soap, so I'd be interested in any opinions by those who like creams. Also, the Almond, 1805, and West Indian Limes scents are great, I agree it's too bad you can't get any of these scents in their soap.

4. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

I also enjoy the creams a great deal. I have the Tralfagar, West Indian Lime, Sandalwood, and a sample of 1805. Its one of those that I believe you are paying for the scent. the quality is most definetely nice but still kind of pricey. Best bet is http://www.onthefly.com/category/grooming Always free shipping and I believe they run 20% quite often. Then it is quite reasonable priced. The tubs are also 165g which are slightly bigger than TOBS but a bit smaller than GFT.