trying to find some answers

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Alfred Newman, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Alfred Newman

Alfred Newman Member

good morning and salutations, I hope everyone is doing well… I have a question ,in the past few years I found three shaving brushes that have what appears to be a swastika on them… To are travel type brushes, and doing some research I think I found out where in New York City there were made and by what company, but this one Is a Peerless, made in New York City as well… Right the moment off the top $_57 (1).jpg $_57.JPG $_57.JPG of my head I can't seem to recall the company that made the travel razors… But I was contacted by a gentleman that was writing a book concerning the Holocaust… It seems that he and Henry Kissinger when they were very young work for this company. A couple of years ago my computer crashed and I lost all my information concerning the travel razors, which I still have, they both bear swastikas on the ends, This Peerless brush carries the swastika on its side which you can see in the pictures.

If there's any way that anybody knows anything I would most certainly appreciate hearing about it, I now am the owner of three of these brushes two of them travel type brushes as I said and The Peerless which you can see in the pictures below… Thank you in advance for any help that you can give me… Al