TSD Stubble Bubble

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by IAmTheJody, May 10, 2012.

1. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

Sitting here one night thinking, "What scent would be pretty rad for a shave cream?" Then it hit me. Bubble gum! I asked JoAnna about it and I am pleased to review TSD's newest scent:

"Stubble Bubble"

This is a bubble gum scented shave cream. And it is pure awesomeness! Real bubble gum scent... think Bazooka bubble gum or Hubba Bubba bubble gum.

Of course, as with all TSD soaps and creams... perfect cushion, glide and moisturization for an excellent shave. I just used Stubble Bubble with my Mühle 2011 R41 DE razor and a vintage 1960s Schick Super Stainless Krona Comfort Edge blade on its second use. BBS right here!

For something different and fun, give it a try! Get a sampler or get a tub!

Available in both the TSD shaving soap and the TSD Wheat shaving cream which is what I got.

[​IMG]

2. Zilla

Zilla Well-Known Member

Oh my 6 year old son is just going to love that scent!!! I'm on my way to order.
    Update: It is ordered. He shaves with me. This will be Daddy's surprse to him.

3. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

Great idea. Bazooka bubble gum or Hubba Bubba bubble gum, I have not heard them names mentioned for a long time. Im holding back on ordering things at the moment as I will be changing address soon I hope, and I also have alot of stuff already.

4. Mechguy

Mechguy Well-Known Member

My daughter would like that scent as well.
    I just picked up a bunch of creams and soaps so will have to hold off for a bit.

Zilla likes this.
  5. IAmTheJody

I don't even have kids so what does that say about me, the fact that I wanted a bubble gum scented shaving cream? :rofl:

6. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

That is a great idea for a scent. It is amazing how JoAnn, can incorporate such a variety of scents into soaps.

7. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

I totally understand personally for myself I think I'm in my second childhood.:happy102:

8. IAmTheJody

I can't say enough about this new scent. If you like the way real bubble gum smells, you'll absolutely love this. The only way to improve it is if JoAnna could color it somehow, make it pink like bubble gum - and even that is just aesthetics and has nothing to do with the performance, which itself is superb.

9. Zilla

Zilla Well-Known Member

Oh we are all big kids at heart. Just have to face it!! lol:happy097:

macaronus, burnout961 and IAmTheJody like this.
  10. thinklikeh20

thinklikeh20 Active Member

I ordered the soap version of this and am really enjoying it. When I add a little kwan loong oil it smells like a really nice spearmint bubble gum! Great stuff. It reaks like Hubba Bubba! My family is convinced I'm crazy, but its such a nice soap...

macaronus and IAmTheJody like this.
  11. IAmTheJody

9 years later... I miss Stubble Bubble so so so much!!
    :angry017::angry017::angry017::angry017:

12. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

I'm flat-out missing TSD soaps, period.:(:(

13. IAmTheJody

Right? Who knows though? Anything could happen with the new 2021 TSD Raffle... All of a sudden, BAM! A one-off limited edition tub could mysteriously show up.
    ;):cool:

Jorvaljr and Queen of Blades like this.
  14. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

I cant imagine there arent some boxes of tsd soaps that just didnt sell at the very last day or one of us members maybe has a few dozen .. lol the aftershaves hmmm there may be some treasure around here..

IAmTheJody likes this.
  15. gwsmallwood

gwsmallwood Well-Known Member

There are some pineapple fragrance oils that smell like bubble gum. I won a one-off soap from a friend on facebook that is meant to be pineapple but smells very much like bubble gum. I think 345 Soap Shark Bite has a little bit of that as well.

IAmTheJody likes this.