UFO kills camel in Somalia

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Mama Bear, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

From Fark.com.
    http://somalinet.com/news/world/Somalia/8920

(SomaliNet) A baffling device which resembles a satellite or Unidentified Flying Object (U.F.O) has landed in a rural area close to Buulo-Burde town, 220km north of the Somalia capital Mogadishu, eyewitnesses told Shabelle radio on Monday.

Villagers report that the device had fallen in a remote jungle area, some 40km north of Bulo-Burde, killing one camel. No experts have reached there to find out exactly what the object is.

The unknown object is sitting on an area of one 100 meter square as people grew more concern over the device that it might explode or contaminate the area.

The device is said to be intact and not broken as it gives alarming signals. No one knows where the satellite-like device had come from.

“In the evening of last Wednesday, a large device flew over us and some time later, we heard a big sound, BAM” said Ilyas Ali, a villager who lives nearby where this large device has fallen.

Ilyas said in the daylight it glitters and but in the nighttime, it turns lights and speaks a strange language which can’t be understood by the villagers.

The news of the fallen device was too late because of the remote area it landed and poor communication. Details are emerging in the coming days.

2. Jim

Jim The Goose Is Loose

A similar accident happened in NY not so long ago!

[​IMG]

3. Will

Will Nevermind

JIM!

Their is no reason to post this! To bring this HORROR to The Shave Den MUST not happen again. this is NOT Rotten.com, YOU are on notice. :rofl

4. Jim

Jim The Goose Is Loose

You have my apologies Doc! You must remember that my judgment has become impaired as a result of the incident referenced above. :D

5. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

yeah, looking at that picture everything sort of twisted and canted to the side for me also.... I have a nervous tick going on over my right eye and my neck is jerking to the sound of bohemian rapsody.... I hope to God this doesn't last long Jim...... :eek:

6. Will

Will Nevermind

Yes, yes when something like that happens to a man you can never be the same again. Get well soon and I wish you a speedy recovery. :D

7. LX_Emergency

LX_Emergency Member

Can someone tell me who that woman is? (I honestly don't know)

8. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Hilary Clinton.

The rest of us wish we didn't know.

9. Will

Will Nevermind

The Wife of our last president Bill Clinton. Now a Senator.

She is now up for the presidential ballot in the US