United States residents

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by King camp, Jan 18, 2013.

1. King camp

King camp Well-Known Member

Hello I was wondering if any of you could help me here's my dilemma I want to order 5000 gillette silver blue but the seller will only send them up the us and I'm in Canada so I need someone to receive them then post them to Canada I will compensate you for your time whatever you think is fair and for the shipping cost thanks in advance

2. Norseman

Norseman misunderstood Dark Lord of the Sith

5000 blades?
    They are great blades indeed, but 5000?
    I get water in my mouth just thinking about such a hoard :)

This was an interesting read, especial since the best price I have found is from an ebay seller in Canada.
    But I have to admit that I have not done a proper price check. And the price is for a lousy hundred.

Anyway, good luck in your quest. I am not CONUS so I can not help. I would if I could.
    When you get it, please post a picture. I would love to see it :)

3. King camp

Yes excellent blade sharp as a feather smooth as a superior platinum reason I want 5000 is I can get them for a excellent price the Canadian seller told me the best he could do is 1050 $ for 5000 that's why I want to get them from the us at 800$/5000 then I should have a lifetime supply

4. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    I'll help. I'll do it for free (less postage costs.) Send me a PM

Norseman likes this.
  5. Norseman

Norseman misunderstood Dark Lord of the Sith

I just put in an order for another 100. I felt I had to act now before someone bought them all :)

6. King camp

You never know right besides there discontinued so stock up on what you like