Username change?

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by 1969Fatboy, Jan 15, 2009.

1. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

If I wanted to....could I change my screen name? Trying to explain the 1969 and fatboy is tiring and honestly ....a fatboy isnt my favorite razor anymore....but my GF was still born in 69. Just a simple question. I have originally used it b.c of the 2 but times have changed but at least i still have the same woman! Any feedback(and not from the peanut gallery:happy102) would be appreciated!

2. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Just shoot Bobby a pm and he'll tell you whether or not it can be done :)

3. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    Yup, shoot me a pm if you're interested.

4. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

thanks Bobby! Think I will have one very soon.

5. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Favourite razor? Over the last year I have had a new favourite every week or so, but the FatBoy is one of those I keep coming back to, again and again!

Today my "favourite" is Merkur HD, last week it was Wapis and the week befor that it was 23C before that it was... [ad infinitum]

Tomorrow I'll use a Mergress(or a "Solingen First Class" straight.. or a Wapi... or a Lux...), it'll probably be my favourite then :p

The FatBoy is still one of the ones I like the most, but my favourite... Wow, can't answer that!

6. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

but how will we know it is you!?! ;)

7. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

That's what I was thinking. So help me, though, if you come back as 1969LadyGillette, I just won't know what to say.:happy102

8. burnWood

burnWood Mizzou Fan, YMMV

He already shot down my suggestion of Sexy Jerk. We need more thoughts.

9. Duckster

Duckster Wabbit Season!

jerkWood

10. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

woodSmolder?

Fuzzy

11. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

I will probably have the title....formerly 1969Fatboy for a while.....still dont know what name I want. ATLpr8head is probably going to be the winner. That is my screen name every where else.

12. burnWood

burnWood Mizzou Fan, YMMV

what makes you think we are going to let you pick your name?

13. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

We will see .....but nothing about Jerky. I would start a poll but it is my name so I think i would like to choose it. I am keeping my Quagmire avatar though!

14. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

hmmmmmm...if only i had the power.....

15. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

I think we should hold a poll for him, and see whether the Mods go with his request or ours!:happy102 Personally, I think maybe "BExileB" might work.

16. Reformation Student

Reformation Student New Member

How about "The Shaver Formerly Known As..." :happy102 You could make a stupid looking Prince-like symbol for your avatar, too.:D

17. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

That would be you my friend;) I am just on the extended vacation! I think Jimmy Buffett influenced might me a better suit. Hell......34 shows, arrested once, kicked out of 2 concerts, and havent missed a show in Atlanta since my first in 92. No matter what happens in my life....I can always throw in 1 of his 30+ albums and come back down to reality. It was funny after a girl dumped me.....I drove to Fla, sat on the beach for 3 days and drank myself silly, listened to Jimmy, hooked up with a older cougar at Club La Vela, and probably killed off 3 years of my life. I came back home...and the ex called and asked how I was doing......Told her about my trip and how Jimmy Buffett helped me through it! and long with the older chick....Funny I was 23 back then and she was only like 35! Good times! ATLpr8head......sounds appropiate:)

18. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

MeatJerker

That would be a good one............

19. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Really dont want the newbs to get the wrong impression.

20. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

:eek:

:happy102