Valor by Dana gift set

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by urrlord, Dec 10, 2018.

1. urrlord

urrlord Well-Known Member

A few weeks ago I picked up this gift set at Rose's for 8 bucks.Body wash,a/s balm,cologne edt,shaving cream and a small flashlight.Cool.I have never heard of this scent but a helpful associate opened the package for me and let me spray a bit of the edt.Hhhmmm.Acceptable.I have since seen it at Wal-mart for a higher price.

I had hopes for the a/s balm and the body wash and did not expect much from the shave cream.I waited a few days before trying this stuff out so as to not color my opinion with high expectations.Here are my observations.

Body Wash-a bit on a scrubby and lots of bubbles and great scent.much better than some big name body washes I have used.Rinsed off cleanly.

Shaving Cream-I don't expect much from it ,probably another lotion type.I read the label and it seems to indicate lathering properties.hmmm.I put a bit in the hot mug and hit it with a hot boar brush and whip up a mug full of lather.Wow.Impressive.Smells good.Apply to face.Did 3 passes .I have to say it is not the best cream I have used and it is far from the worst a good product.It could use a bit more glide but is cushioney and not drying to the skin.

After Shave Balm-A nice thick cream ,pleasantly scented.Absorbs nicely and leaves no residue.

Cologne spray edt-I have to compliment Dana on this sprayer you can release a fine mist or a heavy one.The scent is an initial whiskey,vanilla in front and amber back note mix.Base notes list more components than this,but this is what I can pick out.After 45 minutes to an hour the whiskey and amber change places with the vanilla acting as a wingman and popping up when needed.Not an overly complex scent but if you like boozy type scents you may like this one.I kind of like it.Longevity on me is 10+ hrs with light projection after the first 3 or 4 hrs.

Flashlight-needs batteries out of the box,uses the small watch type batteries.

In short a nice gift set ,probably for some one who is not a teen.

2. ordinaryshaver

ordinaryshaver Well-Known Member

Good to know.