Vintage Blades Brand Shaving Soap

Discussion in 'Shaving Soap Reviews' started by Bronco, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

This is a quality shaving soap made in the United Kingdom for Vintage Blades. I found it to have a great "ease" of lather, no matter which brush I used and I tried several. The lather is smooth and doesn't dry out during the shave. The lather provides a good cushion and is slick but still gives you the drag you need. The lavender scent is mild and is pleasing to the nose. I found it's quality and performance to be comparable to many of the high end English soaps.
    Ingredients: Sodium Palmate, Potassium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Glycerin, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Stearic Acid, Parfum, Paraffinum Liquidum, , Isopropyl Myristate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, BHT, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Pentasodium Pentetate, CI77891.

I've really enjoyed using this soap and it will replace some other soaps in my rotation because it's easier on the wallet. :D

2. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Just wanted to give this great soap a bump. I used it this morning, and, once again, it did not disappoint. I don't like giving perfect scores, but this one comes close. The scent is a 7 - not that it is bad, just a tad faint. I like a more intensive scent.