W&B Heavy Wedge in Streaked Horn

Discussion in 'Razor Restoration' started by gssixgun, Aug 20, 2011.

1. gssixgun

gssixgun At this point in time...

Supporting Vendor
    Just heading home, A full custom restore, I will post before pics when I get off work they are on the other camera [​IMG]

This one needed a full face regrind, new Streaked Horn scales, just a "bit" of polishing, some re-contouring of the heel heck even a bushing for the oversize pivot hole [​IMG]

A ton of work, but this ole' Gal had the steel available to do pretty much anything I wanted to...

All new Washers and Pins along with a Bone wedge... Scales were polished out to 12000 grit Micro Mesh...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Queen of Blades and Asd like this.
  2. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Wow, that one has some character too Glen. Can't wait to see the befores. As always man, great job.

3. Hanzo

Hanzo Well-Known Member

A beautiful restore. Great razor.

4. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Glen, not only do you do a great job of restoring, you also do a great job of displaying them as well.

5. gssixgun

gssixgun At this point in time...

Supporting Vendor
    Wanna see real OCD???? look close at any of the pics that have the globes, I try my best to turn the globes so that the country of origin is facing the camera :)

But, Thank You I have been working hard on getting my pics better over the last 2 years... it is definitely not my strong suit...

battle.munky likes this.
  6. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

You do that all the time? I never noticed Glen. Pretty cool. I'm normally just fixated on the razor....like the lady in the red dress.