Want to Buy: Schick Injector Razor

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by CJA, Apr 21, 2009.

1. CJA

CJA New Member

Does anyone have or know where I can buy a Schick injector razor? I've been searching Ebay and the internet but cannot find the one I have, which is a plain Schick injector with the bubble grip handle, not the adjustable (dial) razor. Any help you can give is appreciated.

2. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

3. CJA

CJA New Member

Sorry, I am not allowed to feature a picture as I have less than 5 posts. I tried unsuccessfully to paste a photo along with my original request, however, your site will not allow me to do so.

From the website you provided, mine is the last razor on the list. That is the razor I am seeking. Thank you for your help.

4. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Do you mean the Japanese Type "O" model? I'd like one too, but I've never seen one for sale, at least not in my searches for them. Pretty rare beast I think.

5. Hiya,

Yeah, Bill is right when he says those 'O' types are very tough to find. I haven't checked ebay for a few years for em, but they used to sell for about $100.00 NIB. Even so, they rarely came up for sale.

Closest I got to one of those was an injector made by Nation Wide Campus about 5-6 years ago. It had a similar (excellent) handle and head design like the 'O', and was sure a lot different from other injectors I'd used. Very nice weight and balance to it, and the shave was pretty good. No, it wasn't like my favorite schick models, but I enjoyed using that thing. I found the best results were when I used a twinjector blade, but that was my blade of choice anyway. The Chinese schick blades would be worth trying now, although they weren't around when I used injectors.

Let's see now........where did I get that razor from? Oh yeah, I won the thing in some goofy auction somewhere. It'll come to me eventually.

Anyway, good luck finding one of those. You might put a WTB post in the forum for the NWC model like I owned........never can tell. Some of these members are real packrats.........

Martin