Wanted: Floid Blue After Shave

Discussion in 'Want To Buy' started by Johnny, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

I've been told this is a discontinued product, but I am looking for a bottle of the Blue Italian Floid After Shave.

If anyone knows where some might be, let me know.

Thanks

2. Hanzo

Hanzo Well-Known Member

I think the vendor Italianbarber of Canada has it. Joseph the proprietor is great to deal with , shipping from Canada was timely.

3. Sodapopjones

Sodapopjones Well-Known Member

Hes out of stock actually.

4. Hanzo

Hanzo Well-Known Member

So he is I see now. But the good news is he is restocking it on October 19th, so the wait would not be long.

5. Hanzo

Hanzo Well-Known Member

I just saw that the Cali based vendor Royal Shave has it in stock , $36, cheap price. Search out their coupon code and it might be cheaper.

6. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

Royal Shave carries the product that is made in Spain. I have sent an email to Italian Barber in Canada to see which product he will be getting in. I want the Italian formulation if possible.

Thanks for the replies.

7. Rey Rascon

Rey Rascon New Member

8. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

Thanks Rey. I talked with RoyalShave this morning and they assured me it was the Italian product, so I ordered a bottle of it. I also informed them that their website states that it is Made In Spain. They should correct that mistake.

9. Sodapopjones

Sodapopjones Well-Known Member

Heh that's funny, well I'm glad you found some Johnny!

10. GreenCreed

GreenCreed Member

Now, Royal Shave is OOS! Dang!

11. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

Sorry. Their last bottle will be arriving at my house tomorrow via UPS. :)

12. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I'm curious to know the scent difference between Floid Blue, and the Italian Floid Classic.

13. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

I can't help you with that one as this is the first time for me to use the product.

14. crackstar

It's all good. I seem to remember a guy saying that it resembles a little bit Aqua Velva Ice Blue by the scent. Who knows?

15. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

I believe is was Sodapopjones that said that.

16. crackstar

I really cannot remember.

17. Moe

Moe Active Member

I'm a big fan of Floid Blue, about to finish my first 400 ml bottle with two bottles on reserve :). I would say it is more citrusy, and less powdery than Aqua Velva. Some have also said it is like ocean spray,,, but not sure i agree.

18. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

This should answer all questions about where it is made now and who owns the brand.

Floid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.