We have a deodorant winner!

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by burnWood, Mar 23, 2009.

1. burnWood

burnWood Mizzou Fan, YMMV

I have been looking for that deodorant that does not burn or leave my pits red.
    Other trials have been documented here and finally I present a winner:
    [​IMG]

Desert Essence Tea Tree Deodorant is a hit. A mild tea tree scent that keeps the pit nice smelling and no redness or burning. I cannot believe I finally found something. I used the whole bar with success.
    It can be found online and some retailers. I buy mine at The Vitamin Shoppe.

2. Will

Will Nevermind

I will have to look it up, this dry weather has kicked my armpit sweat activity. Guess my body is so used to humidity it has not adjusted yet.

3. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

is yours the kind with lavender oil in it? that seems to be the only kind I have found of it in my Google searches

4. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Wow now that's very interesting as tea tree oil is known for causing irritations and allergies IIRC :D

5. burnWood

yes it has the lavendar oil but you cannot smell it at all.
    and yes tea tree and lavender do all kinds of things to men if they were to drink 3 gallons of them a day for 4 years.

6. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Ach so, Klaus? :eek: Vielleicht habe ich Gluck gehabt, weil ich mich nie erinnern kann, irgendwelche Probleme damit zu haben. Und ich viele Produkten ausprobiert hatte! :D Und du weisst wie empfindlich ist meine Haut. :ashamed001

7. sol92258

okay
    wha...???:eek:
    you mean I should stop doing that?

8. sol92258

heh?

9. crackstar

Sorry, I think in German very often.

10. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

11. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Ja, Jeff, da hast du Glück. Aber ich bin auch froh, ich kann es auch ohne Probleme verwenden :D

12. burnWood

that is why I am friends with this guy here.

13. crackstar

:happy102 :happy102 I'm crazy, yes? :D

@Klaus--Ich weiss ich ein grosser, rauer, zaher Kumpel bin, aber ich muss noch irgendwo weich sein, richtig? ;)

14. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

I am sold on the crystal deodorant. I actually used my first stick(started jan 1st) and just dropped it:( It shatters easy. So I ordered another brand w/ aloe. This is so simple and works very well. Might try the tea tree one though being that I love the smell of tea tree!

15. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

Doesn't Tea Tree Oil cause spontaneous decapitation for men?

16. Truckman

Truckman New Member

+1

17. mmack66

mmack66 Member

I thought it was 4 gallons a day for 3 years. :D

18. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

That Tea Tree sounds interesting Ray. I think we have Vitamin Shoppe here as well. Might have to check it. +3 on the Crystal though. No aroma, no pit odor whatsoever, a stick looks like it'll last a year or more. I like it. Thanks to Matt for turning me on to it. Available at Wal Greens for around $7.
    734366_com_crystaldeo.jpg

19. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

I just checked. There's a Vitamin Shoppe on Val Vista between Baseline and the US60 Will. I may have to run up there tomorrow and check it. Only about 3 miles from my place.

20. Will

Will Nevermind

Adventures in Mesa. :cool:

My Brother in Law lives on University and Lindsay I may have to make a quick detour when I go visit.