Welcome to the Want To Buy Forum - READ BEFORE POSTING

Discussion in 'Want To Buy' started by IAmTheJody, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

Welcome to the Wanted Forum. This section is for you to post your WTB (Want to Buy) listings.

There are no 'length of membership' or post-count requirements to post here in this Wanted forum.

This section is not for WTT (Want to Trade) listings or FS (For Sale) listings. Those listings would go in the Classifieds forum. Be sure to read the Classifieds forum rules there before posting too as there are 'length of membership' and post-count requirements there.

Thanks.

S Barnhardt likes this.
  2. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

Hello Members,
    The hard coding is currently being worked on to prevent members from posting to existing threads on here. As such, please make sure that if you potentially have an item that a member would like to purchase, that you use our PM system to send them a message and not post a reply in their thread. The code is coming to prevent it, but the moderator team has decided to implement this rule immediately, and from what I can see most (if not all) of the sales are done through PM's anyway so this really shouldn't affect many people at all.

Any replies to threads in this section will be deleted, and a reminder send to the person about the rules of this particular section of the forum.

Thanks for your co-operation!

S Barnhardt and Mike-R41 like this.
  3. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Just a reminder; no replies are allowed to threads in this section.

Please utilize the Private Conversation function to send the thread starters replies.

4. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.