Wetshaving - My 1 year Anniversary

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by TraderJoe, Apr 11, 2007.

1. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Its official, I've been wetshaving the "proper" way for a year now. It has been great fun, and I am getting the shaves I could only dream of [ :rofl yeah, I'm a shavegeek]

The Shave Den has only been around for a short amount of time, but the collective experience of our members spans many, many liftetimes. With that being said, its time for me to step it up a notch and add to the already abundant wealth of knowledge we have here.

What this means from me, is that there will be even more useful information, more immensely informative reviews, more advice to our fellow wetshavers, and most of all...even more fun (thats right, as fun as this place is.....you ain't seen nuthin yet)

My 1-year Anniversary has shot a boost of excitement into me, so look out around here its gonna be a thrilling ride and I wish everybody the best of shaves and the best of everything in life. :D

A good friend of mine once told me "A Wetshaver Knows No Limits." I have shared this with a few of you, but its about time we made that little known fact public knowledge ;)

2. Will

Will Nevermind

I have been using a brush and soap for a few years Joe, and you have more know how in one year then I can ever accumulate in a life time

Good Show

Happy 1 year

May they be many more

Also thank you for all your insight and nudging me to try new things I am glad to have you as a friend or "shave buddy" whatever you call it.

Cheers :: (and I thought I was drinking tonight for no reason :D )

3. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Joe, heartfelt congratulations to you, bud. I've said it before, but it bears repeating: who would have ever thought that one could actually look forward to, even enjoy, shaving? I never thought I would until last summer.

Your contributions to this board are invaluable, and I look forward to reading more! Thanks for all you do, man!

4. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    More info???? :eek: I don't know if I can handle that!! :ashamed001

The fun part I can handle. It's already been a lot of fun with you around. :sleep025 Ummm.....I mean -> :happy093

Happy 1 year Joe! :bounce017

5. peacefrog

peacefrog Jet Setter

Good going Joe! You're an asset to the wet-shaving community. May I suggest a post of your lessons learned over the past year?

6. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

Happy ShaveDay Joe!

7. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

Congrats TJ . have a fun day today.

Me too just recently passed the 1 Year anniversary and didnt even stop and think how blessed we are with each shave.

offcourse both of us took it up a notch and gained so much insight in a years journey into true wetshaving.

You have more stock of items then I keep for my whole store ! :drool :drool :eek:

More good shows to ya ::

8. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Happy anniversary, Joe and may many more follow :cool: ::

9. madmedic

madmedic Resistance Is Futile

First milestone past. How about some forward planning. Work out how much you have spent...add on a percentage for inflation.....multiply be 5.....bingo.....a 5 year plan:D

10. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Thank you, everybody__ for the kind words, encouragement, and wishes.

You mean a lot to me, like a family. :D

This is a scary number I'm coming up with :happy001 :

11. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Joe, you'll never get older, you'll only get better! Happy Anniversary, my bro!

12. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

You mean that in a GOOD way....Right ??!!
    CONGRATS to you, Buddy. :cool:
    We appreciate all the tips and tricks :signs107

13. Smedley

Smedley New Member

Happy Birthday! :greet002

Er, no. Happy One Year of Wet Shaving! :eatdrink047 :eatdrink004

Your advice has made me modify my technique and made me bold to experiment! Plus you invited me to this fine board! What a guy you are!! What a...oh, the tears, they are a'welling up. ::