What are your favorite television shows this season?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Williams Warrior, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

I normally stay away from series debuts since they are usually canceled about the time I get hooked on them. This season is different though, as Sleepy Hollow and The Black List intrigued me based on their story line. These two shows are outstanding from an entertainment standpoint.

If you watch these do you like them and what else strikes your fancy? I only have a few shows that I watch since I don't watch much t.v.

2. Tdmsu

Tdmsu Well-Known Member

I like Sleepy Hollow, too.
    They keep it just self-aware enough to keep my interest. Good stories, too.

Williams Warrior likes this.
  3. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

Even though I haven't seen these shows for awhile due to moving, I really like Person of Interest, Criminal Minds, and most crime shows.

Tdmsu and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  4. Williams Warrior

I used to love Criminal Minds, that is until the actress who played Printiss left.

5. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

My favorite show is Persons of interest. I haven't missed an episode. Thanks to DVR.

Ryan B and Tdmsu like this.
  6. Williams Warrior

I've never seen this show.

7. Tdmsu

Tdmsu Well-Known Member

I like Person of Interest, Elementary, Haven, and Orphan Black... If I'm allowed to include shows not new this year. :)

8. Jim Winters

Jim Winters Member

Gold Rush and American Picker

9. Ryan B

I'm coming over. I have some catching up to do.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  10. Williams Warrior

Add whatever you wish, as this also gives me some ideas about expanding entertainment times.

Tdmsu likes this.
  11. tuxxdk

tuxxdk International Penguin of Mystery

Walking Dead, House of Cards, Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, Arrow and of course UK Top Gear. Those are my regulars.

mld202 and HolyRollah like this.
  12. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Sleepy Hollow is my favorite new show. Other shows I like include The Big Bang Theory, Elementary, Haven, Hawaii 5-0 (half the fun of which is seeing Steve & Danny argue.), Covert Affairs & Castle.

13. CyanideMetal

CyanideMetal Wild and crazy guy

Walking Dead, Vikings and American Horror Story

14. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

I have trouble staying motivated for television shows and have abandoned most of what I watch.

The only show to which I am looking forward is Justified.

15. TSimons

TSimons not allowed near railroad tracks

Game of Thrones, Arrow, and Marvel Agents of SHIELD.

16. Williams Warrior

I am a Big Bang Theory and Modern Family fan. The Game of Thrones is something I'd love to have on DVD to watch, its just not in my budget now.

17. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

I don't watch much live TV—everything is recorded & I generally watch it when I have the time. I tend to watch more TV in the Fall & Winter months because of all the college football games and, my personal fav, the NFL.
    My sons got me watching (and fairly hooked on) the 'Walking Dead.' I've also watched several seasons of HBO's 'Game of Thrones' (which seems to consist mainly of scenes of gratuitous sex & violence with the occasional plot twist), and the past 4 seasons of 'Boardwalk Empire.'
    Boy got me watching the UK's 'Top Gear' and 'Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares.'

18. Ryan B

Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations.

Bizarre Foods.

Man vs. Food.

jpb437 and HolyRollah like this.
  19. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

I too enjoy Bourdain's commentary and culinary travels.

jpb437 likes this.
  20. Ryan B

I know, me too. I wish I could get paid to travel the world, eat exotic food, and do other things in the different cultures of the world.

jpb437 likes this.