What Deodorant Do You Use?

Discussion in 'Scents' started by Tweezak, Apr 19, 2015.

1. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

1 p.m. and all is well. And dry.

trey06dmd likes this.
  2. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Coming up on 6:00. No odor, no wetness, no irritation.

PLANofMAN and trey06dmd like this.
  3. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

It held up perfectly fine all day. Will be out and about more today so I just showered and re-applied it. If it continues to work as well as I think it is, ounce for ounce it's an extremely effective and cost-effective deo.

4. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

I USE THE CRYSTAL WHEN I GET OUT OF THE SHOWER BUT IT DOESNT SEEM TO LAST VERY LONG FOR ME BECAUSE MY JOB INVOLVES PHYSICAL LABOR SO I AM LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT ONE THAT I CAN APPLY DURRING THE WORKDAY.

5. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

This stuff is great...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0016RWNQK/?tag=thshde-20

Won't stop sweat but smells great.

SHAVEWIZARD420 likes this.
  6. ObiDon

ObiDon member in questionable standing

image.jpg Arm&Hammer all natural, no bad stuff, and it's cheap.

Jayaruh likes this.
  7. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

8. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

I use a SAL alum stick.

9. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Well, I'm sold. Pinaud's jumbo stypic held up all day and is only now fading out. I won't use it every day because I don't need to but it's good to know it's there if it's needed.

Sorting through an old box of shave stuff to go in the travel box, I just found a big ol' block of alum I forgot I had, which I think I will start using more regularly for deo...the price on Speed Stick Musk has gone up recently. :(

10. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

I use Clubman spray deodorant mostly. It works well if I stay in the office for the day. If I head out to the field when it's hot, like now, it does not hold up too well. I go with a version of Old Spice High Endurance on days I know I am going out side.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  11. Jasio78

Jasio78 Well-Known Member

Tabac stick. It's reasonably priced over here, and its performance is awesome. It's one of the very few things in life that I don't stray from. I've no need to go elsewhere.

( the wife being the other)

12. RezDog

RezDog Well-Known Member

I am also of the belief that if I keep as little aluminum as possible in my life it will have health benefits or rather I'm trying to avoid some of the negative effects of having it in your life. I use zinc ointment, aka diaper rash cream once a week. It changes your ph so the bacteria that create the stink won't want to live there and off gas. It does take a few weeks to get established and you can use it twice a week to begin with but in less than a month you will be down to every week or two.

13. KJiggs

KJiggs Member

Usually whatever is on sale. But I've been using speed stick gear fresh force. Mostly because there's crazy coupons for it right now so it comes to $.99

14. Paladin38201

Paladin38201 Member

15. GeneralKinetics

GeneralKinetics Well-Known Member

I use the Tom's natural deodorant from Target.

16. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Ooof, that stuff sets my pits on fire. Good that it works for you tho.

17. GeneralKinetics

GeneralKinetics Well-Known Member

18. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Thanks, I'll give that one a shot next time I order from there.

19. Douglas Carey

Douglas Carey Wildman

Old Spice High Endurance.

20. chrisf8657

chrisf8657 Active Member

Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport. Alot of people have complemented me on the smell over the last 15+ years I've worn it. I remember my Dental Hygienist saying "I could smell you all day!"..LOL :)

Paul Turner likes this.