What did you do today?

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by mrdrakeness, Feb 28, 2016.

1. preidy

preidy Just call me Dino

[​IMG]

Recieved from a retired former co-worker. So true..

2. waffen

waffen Well-Known Member

Very cool I don't have long to join the club

Robyflexx likes this.
  3. GatorJoe

GatorJoe Well-Known Member

Went to Mass this morning and will vacuum my pool after I finish my cigar and coffee. Then a leisure day with my wife.

Sara-s and Robyflexx like this.
  4. preidy

preidy Just call me Dino

Just got back from Grand parents (grandson) day at school . They put on a song and dance from the 50's, 60's and 70's. Cool. I'm going to look for my tape of Grease and slip it in the ole VCR tonite.

Bama Samurai and Robyflexx like this.
  5. BigMike

BigMike Well-Known Member

Hired painters to do the exterior of the house. There's a special place in hell for someone who paints a house mustard beige before selling it. As much as I hated it, there were six years of higher priorities before we could change the color.

ob1page, Bama Samurai and Robyflexx like this.
  6. Bama Samurai

Bama Samurai with Laser-like Focus

Locksets, door frames and some light electrical remodel (fans, switches, moving light fixtures.)
    A fun deviation from the normal day!

7. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

Did the yard today. Used to take me 3 and a half hours. A couple of years ago I bought this 60" beast and now I can do it in a little over 2. image.jpeg

8. youngunn

youngunn Where's my TSD aftershave balm???

I worked at my job as a diesel truck mechanic, and bought some shave soap. Like I needed more!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ob1page, Bama Samurai and Robyflexx like this.
  9. Erik Redd

Erik Redd Lizabeth, baby, I'm comin' to join ya.

You must have a heck of a yard

10. cmorris357

Yeah, the front yard is about 300 feet by 200 feet. The sides and back are about the same amount of square footage and there's the lower pasture that I don't mow. A neighbor who has cattle cuts it a couple of times a year for hay. He gets about 3 or 4 large round bales out of it.

ob1page and Erik Redd like this.
  11. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Our archery club found a new site & it's close to where I live. So yesterday, the hubby & I took a drive out to see where it is. Then, we went out to dinner. This was also the first time, since breaking my foot, that I attempted to get down my front steps.

12. cmorris357

Been watching episodes of the old Vic Morrow series Combat. I'm beginning to think if they saved every slug they pulled out of Pvt. Littlejohn they could build a 10 foot statue of him.

13. cmorris357

Lapped the new Naniwa stone today. I got lucky this time, it didn't take long at all. Must have been a happy worker at the factory that day. Now I need to do a little housework before settling down to clear out the DVR.

Bama Samurai likes this.
  14. Bama Samurai

Landscaping...

BigMike likes this.
  15. cmorris357

Better than manscaping.

RyX likes this.
  16. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

I shaved my legs this morning (Black Beauty/long handle & Sara's Creations Levender-Mint soap), then went out to run some errands. Later, I spent some time tutoring, which is actually a lot of fun. Now, I am making some shower soap.

Bama Samurai, Erik Redd and Robyflexx like this.
  17. barbersurgeon

barbersurgeon Well-Known Member

Contemplated selling a few razors. Mostly ones that have come in lots that I bought to get other stuff.

Bama Samurai and Robyflexx like this.
  18. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Was blessed with the opportunity to preach this morning - Light the Fuse.
    The power of the Word will only explode if we light the fuse, that is, mix it with faith. Hebrews 4:2

mrchick and Bama Samurai like this.
  19. Bama Samurai

Like from the pulpit during a service? Cool!

PickledNorthern and Robyflexx like this.
  20. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

I was blessed to have the opportunity to go to church with my daughter in a new town that she just moved to. The service was very good and the people were welcoming. I'm happy to see her excited about maybe finding a new church home..