What do you do with your M3

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by William, Oct 16, 2007.

1. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

You should start a new thread about this. Check the angle of your shave with the double edge, should be 30 degrees. Look at how much doward pressure you are using, you should be using no doward pressure at all.

You should start a new thread in the shave school on this subject.

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    I think GeNn's post belongs in this thread. I don't believe he was asking for technique tips, but rather answering the question, which is the title of this thread, "What do you do with your M3?".

Of course, if he has technique questions, we are all quite willing to offer advice.

3. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Ok, then let me rephrase that if GeNn wants advice on is tecnique with the double edge then he should start a new thread. Else this is the place to discuss what to do with your old Mach 3. I would still urge GeNn to start a new thread on his technique wit the double edge.

4. DirtyDave

DirtyDave New Member

My old one is now occupying space in a land fill. I did get a Fusion in the mail a while back and gave it to my wife. She was a bit intimidated by 5 blades.

5. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

ive heard alot about these free fusions in the mail. I have never received one though.

6. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Neither did I, but I'm glad I didn't :cool:

7. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Call me crazy..and please dont run me out of town....but i never had a problem with Mach 3/ Fusion shaves :p