What I consider the "Good Life"

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by gssixgun, Dec 29, 2010.

1. gssixgun

gssixgun At this point in time...

Supporting Vendor
    So this very snowy morning here in North Idaho had me up at 4:30 to clear the road.. Right as I was getting ready to leave for work this Big Boy stepped out from behind the shop...

Yes that really is "Snow Falling on Cedars" :happy102

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScrHEaAZoQ8

2. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Awesome.

All I get are squirrels, ground hogs, and the occasional fox.

3. Oblio13

Oblio13 New Member

He oughta be dropping those antlers pretty soon, maybe you can find them. I'd loan you my dog if I lived closer, he seems to have a talent for it.

4. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Thanks for sharing!

Many years ago, we had a Freightliner tore up pretty good because a our driver was parked where the Bull Moose would normally take its morning stroll (or so we surmised) the moose refused to move and started tearing the truck up instead.

5. Kyhunter

Kyhunter Active Member

I totally agree with this one. I have tons of whitetail and small game around the farm and ocassionally find deer and wild turkeys less than 100 ft from the house.

6. hoglahoo

hoglahoo Yesterday's News

the moose in the video looks suspiciously like the prop in your razor photos. I would not be the one to suggest foul play, but we all know you like to hunt

7. Griz

Griz Member

Glen - I didn't know that you actually live in wonderland even though you have told me so. What a beautiful place.

I have white tails in my backyard, but nothing like this boy. I would be sorely tempted........Well anyway. Thanks for sharing this amazing video.

Will N.

8. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

I had meant to get back to this earlier...

Man, what a sight! The last moose I saw in the wild was a cow coming up across my parent's front yard (Maine). She was no where near that big.

And the snow on your property is beautiful. I can only imagine your place in the fall. Reminds me of Maine.

9. Crankymoose

Crankymoose Member

Nice Moose video :D

10. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

What a majestic animal! Thanks for sharing that with everyone Glen. :happy088

11. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

that is a great looking animal. Here all we get is mostly small animals and lots of deer. I love going camping and watching the moose and other large animals.

12. Rene

Rene Well-Known Member

:sihns011

13. DonR

DonR Active Member

Super video. Yes it is the good life. I really miss living and playing in the west northwest part of the country. Thanks for posting. Around here I get dear, turkey and varmints.

14. Grizzley-1

Grizzley-1 Member

Glen,that was way cool. Man you must live way off the beaten trail,and how did,you resist the urge to try and make a moose sound? I know I would have been dopey enough to try.your liven the dream man,good for you.