What is your favorite TSD soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Dewaine, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Dewaine

Dewaine Well-Known Member

For those of you who regularly use TSD soaps, can you please list the best ones?

I cannot decide on which TSD soaps to buy, and I really don't want samples -- I trust they are all good. I am not sure about glycerin soaps, having never used them, but the reviews are generally good.

THANKS.

2. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Iced Subzero

3. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Iced Neroli

4. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    Bamboo & Teak

5. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

Do you want to know the best shaving soaps sold from the Shave Den Store? or the best scents of The Shave Den Shave Soap?

The Shave Den Shave Soap is excellent. I haven't tried all the others, so I'll leave that subject to someone else. The scents are very much personal opinion. My favorites are TSD Signature (Bay Rum & Bergamot) and Lime. The Aqua Di Gio is great for aftershave or cologne, but I don't think the scent fits right for a soap. I honestly have smell any of them I'd call bad. Of course, I've never had an iced motor oil shave soap (Yes you can buy this!!!).

6. omegapd

omegapd New Member

Anise.

7. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

That sounds GREAT!

8. 1OldGI

1OldGI New Member

Thus far I have only sampled two TSD shaving soaps (Coconut Lime Verbena and Magnolia). I have found both to be outstanding and look forward to trying others.

9. Teiste

Teiste New Member

perfect on a shavestick:D:D:D

10. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Tough call since so many smell so good. I had to pick one.....hell I dont know. Lemon/Cedarwood is one of my fav's.

11. Special_K

Special_K New Member

Lime or anything mixed with the lime I awesome.

12. omegapd

omegapd New Member

Yup, U iz. :D

13. Dewaine

Dewaine Well-Known Member

I was thinking of the scents with the TSD label. It looks like there is nothing but good things said about them.