What motorcycle do you ride?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Stubble, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Stubble

Stubble Member

The snow is just starting to melt in the mountains, and the itch is starting, to fire up the Harley. It's been a long winter in Colorado, and I haven't ridden in about 4 months. Very unusual.

I'll have to watch out for the gravel that is left over from the snow, but tomorrow is the day. 10,000 feet high.........here I come. Definitely a day for the leathers.

What is your scoot?

Mine: 02 Harley Electra Glide........Black. Is there any other color! :transport016

2. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

I have the windows open tonight and there is a balmy breeze.. I have to get the bike out soon or I am going to go nuts...

'84 Wide Glide...
    '94 Heritage Custom

Attached Files:

3. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

We need pics.... :drool

4. Stubble

Stubble Member

84 Wide Glide...........I'm impressed. Are you the original owner?

5. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

I bought her in '86 from a guy who thought he was a mechanic... spent the next few years fixing er up.... well, I am still doing that actually.... :D

6. Stubble

Stubble Member

Ahhhh, on second thought, I think I like the 94 Heritage better. What a beauty

7. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

Musta been the roses..... ;) :D

8. Stubble

Stubble Member

Rose on the tank, with the water droplets............classy, to say the least.

9. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

how 'bout a pic of your e glide... ?

10. Stubble

Stubble Member

Sue, I have to get my camera working, it fell off the shelf after Christmas, and I haven't had time to fix/replace it.

11. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

Hey, are you Ken from Denver.... welcome! How did you find us...

I will hold my breath on those pics, OK.... :D

12. Stubble

Stubble Member

yep, thats me, Ken from Denver in some places............Stubble in others.

13. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

Glad to have ya here.. you have a good ride tomorrow.. I would tell you to take some pics.. but....... ::

Bear Hugs!

14. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

No more bikes for me

This is the one I had a couple years ago. Sold it because of all the idiots on the road who do not want to share the road with a bike... or the insignificant life that happens to be sitting on it. :mad:

[​IMG]

15. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

That's what straight pipes and a brick are for.. :D I totalled the wide glide in '94 when a drunk driver pulled out in front of me and spent a couple years relearning how to walk.. my back still acts up but I still ride.. just not as much.

16. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

I hear ya !!
    I rode a 1980 Honda GL1100 when I was in the Navy back in the '90's.
    Had waaaaaay too many close calls with all the knucklehedad drivers in CA.
    When Lovie and I retire in 16 yrs 1month, I WILL have another bike.
    But I WONT be living in CA at that time !

17. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

If only...

Someday I'll have that Road King I've been dreaming of :ashamed001

18. murchmb

murchmb Member

'94 Kawasaki Concours here. The best value in motorcycling if you ask me, especially if bought used. A poor man's mans BMW, only not all that different in ride and quality. I've toyed with getting a Fat Boy, but haven't been able to justify the extreme cost differential for something that is 1/3 heavier, has 1/2 the horsepower, and less agility. They do look and sound fine though. Maybe I'll come around one of these days.

19. Jim

Jim The Goose Is Loose

My Fatboy-

Attached Files:

20. Spirit_of_76

Spirit_of_76 Yardley Ninja

2002 Cagiva V-Raptor 650. I want a Kawasaki Ninja but my girlfriend won't let me.:( She doesn't like the bike I've got now, the thought of a more powerful bike scares her even more.
    Regards,
    Alex