What shaving-related stores or sites to visit?

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by geogaga, Jun 30, 2010.

1. geogaga

geogaga Member

Hi guys,

It's uncommon for me to start two threads same day :) Don't quite confident if I've chosen the right forum topic, but I believe moderators will forgive me and move this thread to more appropriate.

In mid-september I and my friend (hopefully, he too, and not like two years ago, when I had to start and ride alone) are going to take another bike-ride to the south of Europe. You can see the route attached. And the question is... Guys, what stores/product do I have to look for along the route and the second question, which is not actually related to shaving, what sightseeings it's worth to see if they're near the route?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Luxembourg is a beautiful country, the old city is below, the newer one is above.
    Heidelberg very interesting city to tour and has an old castle. I was Germany for over 2years while in the service. You have a great beautiful route sounds like fun. The hostels are cheap to stay in if you do not mind dorm like settings. Another great city with musems would be Stuttgart.