What's Wrong With Some People????

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by DaltonGang, Mar 15, 2020.

1. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

I've had this issue, once before at the gym I work out at.

So, the other day, I finished working out, and went to wash my hands and arms. I rounded the corner, and near the sinks was a man, around 70 yrs old, bent over, butt naked, with one hand spreading his butt cheek, and with the other, using a blow dryer, to dry his butt hole. That was it, I told him that that was a nasty thing to do, and others use that dryer.
    He said he needed to get it dry, and it was a few inches away, and not touching. I told him I he wanted to stick hair dryers up his butt, to do it at home, not here, where others have to see, including kids. He just looked at me confused, and just didnt get it.
    This is the second person I have seen do this, and both were in their 70's.
    Am I missing something?? Is this a generational thing?? Please dont tell me I'm over reacting.

Anyone else run into people doing just plain stupid things??

S Barnhardt, BamaT, Jim99 and 4 others like this.
  2. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

Not that stupid...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DaltonGang likes this.
  3. stuartganis

stuartganis Well-Known Member

I'am in my late 70s, thanks for the info tomorrow will be going to Wal mart to buy a hair dryer.

8/19/1942

Tux61, preidy, BlueShaver and 6 others like this.
  4. DaltonGang

You know, they have attachments. :happy097:

DiggaDog, BamaT, Enrico and 2 others like this.
  5. MrEE

MrEE Half Naked Shave Stalker

What happened to using talc for keeping yourself dry down there?

Terry, DaltonGang and Enrico like this.
  6. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

I heard super glue works quite well.

:eek:

:happy097:

7. jaro

jaro the dread and the fear

I don't understand why some people do the craziest things. Like who made this addition to the hand dryer in the bathroom necessary.
    8j49u0ka76x21.jpg

Edison Carter, BamaT, Terry and 3 others like this.
  8. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

:shocked003: :happy097::happy102: It’s a regular site at my gym, I thought it was cultural thing but maybe it’s generational. There is usually at least one older man, who is squatting, grabs his balls, pulls them up and uses the hair dryer...... I never use the hair dryers at my gym.

Bama Samurai, BamaT, Terry and 2 others like this.
  9. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

Well it does say airblade

Terry and jaro like this.
  10. jaro

jaro the dread and the fear

It also says dyson :shocked003::sick002:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    DiggaDog, Keithmax and DaltonGang like this.
  11. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Hate to see what he does at the golf course.

12. preidy

preidy Just call me Dino

While I agree with you I must say that graphic anecdote made me laugh and also made my day. Why? Because my grown children have seized all my senior discount cards and sequestered my wife and I to our abode to save us from the coming "reduction" in force. This means that I am unable to make my daily jaunt to the hardware store (bar) and now I'm sentenced to 24-7 of the Hallmark channel. So with your yarn I can at least sit in my office (garage) and chuckle as the world goes by.

BigMike, RyX, Keithmax and 6 others like this.
  13. DaltonGang

I'm glad my little story made you laugh. Really I am. But, at the time, I just wanted to chastise him, but stopped. He wasn't slowing down with the Hair Dryer, and seeing him spread his cheeks for all the world to see, along with his Twig and Berries dangling there, just infuriated me, at the time. I just wanted to get away from it. There are small kids in and out of that area all the time, and they dont need to see that. Brain Bleach, I need plenty of it, to rid that incident from my mind.

14. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Dang that's funny!

:eatdrink013:

DaltonGang likes this.
  15. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Hallmark has nice programs at least. Got any pets to keep you company?

DaltonGang likes this.
  16. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

It isn't too bad at my gym but yeah the senior citizen guys have zero sense of modesty or shame and seem to think of the locker room as their own private bathroom.

Keithmax and DaltonGang like this.
  17. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

I am so glad I don’t go to the gym. I do work out, but not at the price of watching some old dude blow dry his full moon. I think I need brain bleach now too!

DaltonGang likes this.
  18. preidy

preidy Just call me Dino

Yes they do Paul but my wife and I seem to disagree on the definition of moderation.

speedster and Paul Turner like this.
  19. preidy

preidy Just call me Dino

I get it but your killing me.....

Enrico and DaltonGang like this.
  20. DaltonGang

My life is entertaining, at times. My wife and kids always asked what interesting things happened at work today. Sometime I could say, sometimes not. I could have written several books on things I've done, and seen. No joke. The old Chinese saying: "may you live in interesting times" has always applied to my life. For better, or worse. Most of the times for the better, and humorous.

RyX, preidy, speedster and 2 others like this.