What's your favorite travel-sized shaving soap/cream/stick?

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Willk, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Ksblazer

Ksblazer Well-Known Member

I've always used Arko stick in my Dopp bag for travel. It seems to perform well wherever I have been.

Frijolero and brit like this.
  2. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

There are several shave sticks that have their own container. LEA, BEA, La Toja to name a few. Boots is also a choice. Any will work good.

I use a small bottle of smells like AV ice blue a lot of the time. Drug store brand.

3. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Blah... no brush no good.

4. Steve56

Steve56 Hone Hoarder

Martin de Candre fougere (but pick your scent) packed into an old D. R. Harris tube. Let it cure several days and you’re good to go. The nice thing about coconut oil soaps is that they lather in any water, so your suds will never fall flat on travel.

brit and Frijolero like this.
  5. feeltheburn

feeltheburn Well-Known Member

Wilkinson Sword stick. LEA sticks come with a great container for travel and it fits all the standard sized 50g sticks so I put the Wilkinson Sword sticks in that.

esvh, brit and Frijolero like this.
  6. Tiredricefarmer

Tiredricefarmer Well-Known Member

D9B16BFA-5EA4-4A76-97B8-D786CC5EB754.jpeg I use Stirling Soap samples. You can buy small round tins 2 for a $1 at the Dollar Store and the samples fit perfectly. It may take up a tad more room in my dopp bag but it's worth it getting to use Stirling away from home.

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    brit, Frijolero and Norcalnewb like this.
  7. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

I've bought empty deodorant style containers (new not used :)) and packed Stirling samples into those for the same reason. That also worked well.

brit, Frijolero and Tiredricefarmer like this.
  8. gadabout

gadabout Well-Known Member

I take Old Spice Fresh Lime cream. The 1 oz. (30g) tube takes up minimal space in a Dopp kit. Plus it’s a great (and underrated) cream.

Tiredricefarmer, Frijolero and brit like this.
  9. FSword

FSword Member

Most of the times I go with the Tabac. When I want a bit of variety I add a La Toja (but the Tabac stays!). Actually I find them so convenient I also use them in my rotation. I have a Tabac puck as well but use the stick most of the time :)

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    brit, Frijolero and Tiredricefarmer like this.