When do I become a made shaver??

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Reformation Student, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Reformation Student

Reformation Student New Member

I just noticed my new user title is "Shave Den Soldier". I've now entered the bottom of the TSD "family". Will I ever become a Capo and become a made shaver? :happy102

2. RABIDMONKEY

RABIDMONKEY Active Member

not a made member myself I cant say for sure ... but rumor is... You have to use a puck of Willaims to lather and have a serious oops giving someone they choose a with a rusty strait or de with bad gap and a feather

3. Reformation Student

I thought it might be because my family lineage isn't pure Aqua Velva :D

4. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

That's just a rumor. We use rusty axes instead.

5. Reformation Student

Saw a guy shave with an axe before. Full beard came off no problem. Not sure I'd do that even if camping. With the way things are going for me, it'd be a quick way to lose 10 pounds of ugly fat though :D

6. Racso_MS

Racso_MS Enjoy Your Shave

Wouldn't use an axe to shave, and I'd sure hate to use the axe to lose 10 lbs. But did you say you used: "AQUA VELVA". :sick007

7. Reformation Student

NO, a thousand times no! I just thought that my shaving lineage needed to include the sole use of AV to become a made shaver. Given how many people here like it.

I have a feeling my mafia reference joke got lost somewhere.

8. Racso_MS

Racso_MS Enjoy Your Shave

Steve,

I apologize profusely... We have to keep our guard up you know. There are those here who indulge in the use of (ugh!!!) shall I say it: AQUA VELVA. BE EVER VIGILANT. :transport024

9. Reformation Student

I shall fight AV on the land, on the sea, in the air...and I will never, never, give up. ::sesel

10. Smoothy

Smoothy Well-Known Member

And what about the 'dull' bit, Klaus? I thought that was a pre-requisiste as well, in addition to the rusty bit.. Nothing we can't handle with a decent lather on our tender faces....:cool:

11. Spy Car

Spy Car Member

From Don Corleone to Winston Churchill, you're my kind of guy :D

Bill

12. Reformation Student

Why, thank you. :D