Where to buy Nivea lather shaving cream?

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by BigMark83, Aug 20, 2018.

1. BigMark83

BigMark83 [...........] this space intentionally left blank

Does anyone know where to buy Nivea and Nivea sensitive lathering shaving cream, especially at a decent price?

Yehuda D likes this.
  2. AGHisBBS

AGHisBBS Well-Known Member

E Bay seems well stocked.

Yehuda D likes this.
  3. Lancre

Lancre Well-Known Member

Where are you? USA? Nivea sensitive lathering shaving cream isn't distributed in the US, so online may be your only option. It is distributed in Canada, so if you travel there occasionally stock up when you go. Shoppers Drug Mart and Safeway carry it.

Yehuda D and brit like this.
  4. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

5. BigMark83

I don't travel to Canada, but can make it there 5-6 hours if I wanted to.

Yehuda D likes this.
  6. brit

brit in a box

most drug stores and grocery stores have a good stock of all nivea men products here in b.c.

Yehuda D likes this.
  7. Lancre

Lancre Well-Known Member

Sounds like a desperation move. the travel costs make it cheaper from the Bay & Big River. I go to Shawfest & Shakespearefest in Ontario, and it's only about an hour and a half to the nearest border crossings.

Yehuda D and BigMark83 like this.
  8. brit

brit in a box

the only nivea product i haven t seen locally is the 2 phase after shave. london drugs has o great selection .

Yehuda D likes this.
  9. ordinaryshaver

ordinaryshaver Well-Known Member

Got mine from Amazon, fast shipping.
    May be better than to drive 5 hours to get it.
    Now having said that, do you want it because you want to try it, or simy because it is for "sensitive skin"?
    If you want it just to try, great! Of you think you have skin issues, back up and punt the football.....
    Most folks don't actually have skin issues they think they do. 99% of the time it is related to angle and pressure. Fine tune your technique and try again, if you still have issues then check your software.
    Not saying there may not be skin issues, but more than likely not.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    Yehuda D and brit like this.
  10. BigMark83

No desperation. I live in CT and have family in ME, so if I really wanted to I could. I'd actually like to go there. I've been there before, but I was younger so I barely remember. In ME I came across the path of a few Quebecois, because we were maybe an hour away, or they moved.

Lancre likes this.
  11. Lancre

Lancre Well-Known Member

Ah, well if it's a side trip to a family visit, then the equation is total different. Just look for a Safeway or a Shoppers Drug Mart. Of the two, the Drug Mart seems to carry a deeper stock.

brit and BigMark83 like this.
  12. BigMark83

I'd like to visit Quebec. My paternal great grandmother was of French Canadian descent. That happens quite a bit in northern New England though. Seems to be a good mixture of English, Irish and French up in Maine. I love that state :love029:.

Yehuda D and Lancre like this.
  13. JCull

JCull New Member

Canadian here! That stuff is at every grocery store here. What would you like that for?

Yehuda D likes this.
  14. BigMark83

They used to sell it at my local Stop & Shop, but they stopped a few years ago. I don't think it took off like they wanted.

Yehuda D likes this.
  15. JCull

JCull New Member

I’d grab it and ship to you if you paid shipping but I’m not sure it would be worth it to you

Yehuda D likes this.
  16. BigMark83

Thanks, but I doubt it'd be worth the shipping.

Yehuda D likes this.
  17. Lord Gillette

Lord Gillette Active Member

How much is this for all of you?

The blue tube is only $3sgd here.

Yehuda D likes this.
  18. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Here in Montreal where I live Nivea is so easy to get. I just bought a bunch, packed them, and they're on the way to South Africa for my good friend Dave. This cream is non-existent over there.

19. DanielB

DanielB Member

@BigMark83,
    I picked these up today at my local Walmart. The cost here is the equivalent of US$3.00ea, including tax. My parents travel to the US frequently so if you want them I can get them mailed via USPS First Class, which is what, $3.75? Possibly as early as the end of this week. Or if you wanted more, in a few weeks. Let me know if.

By the way, we Canadians live in jealousy of US domestic postage prices - here, I couldn't even send it to my neighbouring town (or within my own) for under (equiv of) US$8.15!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    brit likes this.
  20. BigMark83

Thanks but I'll pass.