Where to get Omega 46150?

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by RnR, May 23, 2009.

1. RnR

RnR Member

Is my only option to look overseas? Email & telephone to Tryphon indicate something is amiss (are they temporarily down?) so I don't think that option is going to fly in the near term and I'm not aware if there are any other options here domestically for what I think is a rather nice lookin' brush.

I've got it in me to try one of the synthetic badgers and like the appearance of the wood 46150. As another consideration I could pursue the Men-u at a pretty decent price - and may have to go that route.

So... are there any other eager-beaver vendors or stockists for the Omega that should be considered?

2. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Yes, Razor & Brush (Tryphon) is no longer operating a store. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your view), Gio's primary job is requiring more of his time and he just can't swing doing the shaving store on the side anymore. :(

I'm not sure offhand who else carries the Omega brushes, but I'm sure someone will chime in shortly....I believe I saw an Omega synthetic for sale in the b/s/t.... Also, have you considered the Semogue line? Check out vintagescent.com for some.... although I don't think any of them are synthetic....

3. Teiste

Teiste New Member

The vintagescent models are not synthetic but boar brushes.However they perform really really well.Its a outstanding option if you don't find a synthetic and really cheap.

4. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    I'm not familiar with the exact brush, but emsplace carries some, and their was once a seller on amazon (perfectbeauty I think).

5. J T

J T Member

RnR

Shoeboxshaveshop is taking over Gio's Inventory. Gary let me know this AM that he hopes to have the sintex on the web site in 2 to 4 weeks ( yea.. pretty much an eternity when you need to scratch the AD ).

6. Old Spice Guy

Old Spice Guy Member

You can email sally@myperfectbeauty.com and ask, many times they can order a brush you want. There is also a phone number to call on their website www.myperfectbeauty.com

7. RnR

RnR Member

Cool... some nice options to consider and just to be clear, the 46150 is not Syntex but rather the artificial badger.

Paul on the other side of the pond (connaughtshaving.com) indicates he can provide it and I am likely to head over there to scratch the short term AD.

I appreciate all of your input, gents. This Den is GREAT!!!

8. domino

domino New Member

You will receive excellent service from Paul

9. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    Agreed. Had I known Paul could get it, that would have been my only recommendation.