Which AS do you prefer Skin Bracer or Brisk?

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by 178-bplatoon, Oct 2, 2013.

?

Which do you prefer

1. Barbasol Brisk

44.4%
  2. Mennen Skin Bracer

55.6%
  1. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

Thought this might be fun and interesting. For those who have tried both vote for the one you like the best....:)

2. Lexicon Devil

Lexicon Devil the Liberace of shaving

I can't vote because I have never even SEEN Brisk. I do use Skin Bracer at least twice a week though.

3. 178-bplatoon

You can usually find Brisk in a Dollar Store..Last time I bought some it was less than $2...:)

4. TitanTTB

TitanTTB Well-Known Member

I use and like Barbasol Brisk, its a nice value at $1.75 at Dollar General.
    Never tried Skin Bracer because I was under the impression they were the same.

5. 178-bplatoon

It is my understanding both products are made by Vie-Jon..I've used both,but prefer the "Brisk" myself...:shaver

6. 178-bplatoon

I've heard that some store brands like CVS are actually rebranded Brisk...I guess I'll have to try some of them now also...:happy102:

7. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

Neither. Something about the scent makes my stomach churn. Also, my girlfriend thinks it smells "old mannish." She doesn't like Barbon, Old Spice, Aqua Velva, or Brut. I told her that I will continue to use Barbon because it's one of my favorites.

crackstar and Richard Jackson like this.
  8. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

I like SB, specifically the discontinued blue. It smells sort of like Speick to me. I bought 20 bottles off Ebay not long ago. Excellent stuff.

9. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Skin Bracer for me, please.

10. 178-bplatoon

I've never tried the blue "Skin Bracer"..Would you know if it smells anything like the blue Barbasol "Pacific Rush"? :)

11. stingraysrock

I
    It smells nothing like Rush. Rush makes me nausious.

12. 178-bplatoon

Glad to know that just in case I run into any "Blue Skin Bracer"...I didn't particularly like Rush either..:)

13. stingraysrock

The SB blue is selling for stupid money these days, and while it is good, it is not good enough to justify todays ebay prices. I will send you a sample if you like... PM if interested.