Which blade is compatible with Polo razor?

Discussion in 'Cartridge Razors' started by truetifoso5, Dec 27, 2013.

1. truetifoso5

truetifoso5 New Member

I found what looks to be a silver razor from Polo (Ralph Lauren). Could someone please help me identify what type of blade it uses?

Also, does the head of the razor look bent to you, or is this how it's supposed to be?[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

It looks like a cartridge razor of some sort. One of the members here likely has the answer, but if not...
    Someone on eBay is offering a 5 pc. shaving set that includes this razor. Maybe you could ask that seller? Better yet, contact Ralph Lauren Customer Assistance. After all, they sold the razor.

3. truetifoso5

truetifoso5 New Member

Huge help! I did what you suggest and contacted both parties. Thanks so much for the advice!

4. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Sorry, I have no clue about that razor, but...

Welcome to the Den!
    Be sure to sign up for the December Newbie Give-Away.

5. feeltheburn

feeltheburn Well-Known Member

Looks like a Trac II but I could be wrong. I use Personna Trac II carts sometimes and they work pretty well. You can probably find them for about $3/10 pack which is a lot better than the $15/10 pack that Gillette carts go for.

6. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Have you gotten an answer yet? I am curious.

7. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

It's just a Trac 2 razor. A lot of companies used to make shaving sets that were popular around Christmas. It does seem to bent just a little, but it still looks like you would be able to slide the cartridge on.

8. Michael cacace

Michael cacace New Member

I know this forum is out dated now, but I am wondering if there is anywhere out there to still find one of the Polo Ralph Lauren razors?? I've looked around for awhile and can't seem to find any to buy.. anybody know of any being sold or looking to sell theirs?

9. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

You mean the heavy brass one with the squared end? I don't own one but I do see them around in shops and on ebay from time to time.

10. Sabre

Sabre Well-Known Member

I see them on eBay all the time, just create an alert.