Which Stirling to get......

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Oasisdave, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Oasisdave

Oasisdave Active Member; radioactive

Maybe I will change the Obsidian order to Spearmint, just not sure about the licorice scent, thought it would be nice as a 'different' type of scent to have. Of all the Glacial scents which do you find to be the best?

crackstar likes this.
  2. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

My favorite scent in the stirling line is the anise scent ('black licorice') used in both the black ice and glacial obsidian.

crackstar likes this.
  3. theFAT98

theFAT98 Well-Known Member

Your skin must be made out of john Wayne's boots.

trey06dmd and crackstar like this.
  4. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Kevin, I noticed a scent difference between the Black Ice and Obsidian. The Obsidian is much more potent and closer to a real anise scent. The Black Ice smells like that also, but to my nose it's also a bit soapier. The Black Ice has plenty of menthol to it, but compared to the Obsidian it feels insignificant.

5. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

At the present time I'd say the Lavender is my favourite, but it's not available right now. Hopefully, later.

@theFAT98 - actually my skin is quite sensitive! :)

trey06dmd and theFAT98 like this.
  6. DamianJ

DamianJ New Member

Need to try some Stirling eventually. Postage might be high to the UK though. Had anybody ordered from the UK?

crackstar likes this.
  7. FlightMedic

FlightMedic Well-Known Member

Stirling is a must try I have collected several different types of soap and I prefer Stirling over all of them. Its even better that their prices are ridiculously low compared to most other soaps brands. Check out the website, I think you can get any of their products except the Aftershave splash sent to the UK for reasonable shipping rates.

DamianJ and crackstar like this.
  8. Oasisdave

Oasisdave Active Member; radioactive

Ok, so I went with the following... Shave soaps - Glacial Obsidian, Executive Man, MITA.

Shave Balm - Executive Man

Bath Soaps - Barbershop, Executive Man

Hoping that I get a couple cool samples thrown in. This is my 1st Stirling order and I can't believe how much stuff I got for such a great price!!

Thanx everyone for the advice and suggestions. This is really a great forum!

9. DamianJ

DamianJ New Member

Let us know if you get any samples thrown in. Would make an order from the UK even more worthwhile.

10. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

You'll definitely enjoy the Executive Man balm! Very thick, rich and soothing, and what a wonderful scent. My next purchase will be for more Stirling products :)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
    Oasisdave likes this.