White heads

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by akady, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

2. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

3. akady

akady New Member

OK so for those that do the hot towel and mask, also the whole oil thing with hot towel. How do you do it? I mean standing there holding a hot towel on your face is a bit of a pain in the butt. So is sitting on the toilet, I mean is I had a baber chair I would be all for it, but really?

4. Will

Will Nevermind

Take steamed towl to bed/couch/lazy boy... whatever. :cool:

5. akady

akady New Member

What kind of clay mask? I do sculpture can I just use normal clay?

Could someone please explain the oil clensing to me a little more I am still confused, the few threads I read on it diverged to talk about shaivng oil.

6. Automaton-Tim

Automaton-Tim New Member

The Clay Masque that I use is found at wally world. Got2b
    in your face clay masque. It has kaolin clay, rosemary and avocado in it. not very expensive. I found it near the zit creams in the makeup area.

7. Will

Will Nevermind

1. French Green Clay specifically for the face.

2. The OCM is really just mixing some Extra Virgin Olive oil with Castor oil, spreading it on your face, apply steamed towel for a few min, scrub extra oil off with steamed towel, and rinse face.

See here for a pre shave prep using the OCM.

8. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

I was at Rite aid this morning and noticed an entire line of Mens Pore cleaning products. Maskes, strips, the works. I'll go back and get a name and a price. Also noticed they are now carrying Pinaud(?) A/S. May have to try that.

9. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Pinaud is great - if you like the burn :D

10. Pokerstar

Pokerstar New Member

Thats a GREAT look, It's served Keith Richards well for 40+ years. :cool: