withdrawn

Discussion in 'Women's Shaving' started by fram773, Mar 12, 2014.

1. fram773

fram773 Well-Known Member

withdrawn

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  2. Shawna

Shawna 1000 Music Tag Bonus Points Awarded!

Bravo for experimenting and seeing the grass from the other side. It's neither greener nor more plentiful, just different.

I have a plethora of DE razors that I use and adore. I also have an equal number of SE razors. Same adoration.

I think when it comes to any part of the body and applying a sharp edge to it, practice makes perfect! Hair thickness varies and I lament the fact that I have very coarse hair on my legs. This requires a sharp blade with lots of cushion for the angles of my knees and ankles. And a sixth sense when it comes to shaving the backs of my legs and my underarms. No mirror needed, I just go by touch.

I've had no ingrown hairs or razor burn since starting this shave journey. I did have some months where it was not feasible to wet shave; surgeries and whatnot. I have had the good fortune to use many types of blades and whittle the list down to a precious few. I'm always looking to try new though.

As for advice... I can't give it on shaving a chin, thank goodness. But I do know the technique of stretching the skin where needed makes for a closer shave. I use that technique on my knees all the time.

Thank you again for your experiment! I say give it a few more rounds and see if anything changes. :)

jill8 likes this.
  3. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout The Smart Bunny