Wm.Neumann & Co.

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by adam24201, Nov 24, 2014.

1. adam24201

adam24201 Member

Any thoughts about this brand would love to try the soda shave cream or aftershave

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  2. adam24201

adam24201 Member

Anybody

3. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Wm. Neumann's aftershaves have certainly caught my eye-but I'd have to do some serious splurging.

4. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

OP hasn't been seen since Jan. Guess he got tired of waiting for a response.

5. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

There's been a lot of Necroposts lately.

6. Paul Turner

I should have checked that, but my comment stands.

7. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

I do enjoy the WN &Co. balm....
    Neumann Balm Review

8. Paul Turner

is it "cooling"?

9. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

Not in the post-shave menthol 'chill' sort of way. Feels good on the skin however.
    Some reviews I've read where the user has had a burning allergic reaction to some ingredient contained within the balm.
    Fortunately, I've not experienced anything remotely resembling this.

10. Paul Turner

Thanks, Rollah.

11. brit

brit in a box

hello fello shavers, just had a fantastic shave with this fine product. wm neumann 1907 shave soap..easy to load and a nice slick peaky lather emerged in moments..a/s not available due to shipping restrictions to canada, one day i hope to get some..the scent is delightful and the face feel incredible..nice smooth and hydrated with no other products. a little fine aftershave for scent purposes..will definitely be going back for other scents. the half pounder will last a long time..complimentary peppermint leaf hand soap was sent with my order..packaging? is the best packaging on a soap jar i have seen to date..classy and vintage looking..if i had bought more shipping to canada is ok,but thats ok.very happy with this purchase and will get more..1911 maybe.. 20190201_225616.jpg 20190203_150309.jpg

CrustyCat, RyX, johnnyflake and 3 others like this.
  12. Paul Turner

nice to have a thread for Bill(Wm.)Neumann's products