Wolfpac Ice Pac soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by ajc347, Sep 29, 2017.

1. ajc347

ajc347 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I really enjoyed shaving with Wolfpac Ice Pac soap today and have written a short review on it.

The first thing I noticed when opening the lid of this Australian soap was a really pleasant scent of Menthol and Eucalyptus. It's a scent I really like and this is a particularly fine example of it.

I bowl lathered using a Vie Long Silvertip brush in one of Ross Giles' shaving bowls and found that the soap not only loaded quickly but also produced a nice thick lather in no time at all.

The soap provides good cushioning and glide and, whilst not being in the league of soaps such as Stirling Glacial or HTGAM Frost Byte when it comes to mentholated strength, it gave a very nice and smooth menthol effect.

The post shave feel was good (but not as good as some other soaps out there).

I really like this soap and would give it a solid 9/10. It's a definite keeper for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yehuda D likes this.
  2. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

How much is it?

3. ajc347

ajc347 Well-Known Member

£18.99 in the U.K.
    $15.00 plus $4.95 in Australia
    $20 plus shipping in the US

4. BigMark83

BigMark83 [...........] this space intentionally left blank

I've been interested but there are more American and even Canadian artisans I need to try, that are cheaper. So I've been hesitant. Glad you like them though.

Yehuda D and ajc347 like this.