Worlds Greatest Razor PIF

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Redrock, Feb 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redrock

Redrock Well-Known Member

As @Primotenore said in one of his PIFs: I was going to sell these razors but decided to give back to our community. All razors are in top notch condition. The rules are pretty simple:

1. You have never owned one of these razor styles.
    2. You have never won any type of PIF (i.e. soaps/blades/AS/etc.)
    3. CONUS only

Open until March 4, 2021. Just say "I am in". I will put all names in a hat and do a draw for the winners. The first name I draw will be for the Krona, the second name I draw will be for the Bakelite and on down the line. There is no picking and choosing. You have to want any of these razors.

1. Schick Krona
    2. Gillette Bakelite
    3. Gillette Knack
    4. Gillette SuperSpeed Adjustable Short Handle Black. Code R2
    5. Gillette SuperSpeed Adjustable Silver. Code H1

Razors.JPG

2. bscarpenter

bscarpenter Well-Known Member

Great PIF. I don't qualify. I just have to give a shout out on the Schick Krona. I have a pretty diverse collection and tend to always migrate back to it. How does it compare to the Gillette Knack.

Redrock likes this.
  3. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Well done, Ed. :happy088:
    Respectfully, not in.

battle.munky and Redrock like this.
  4. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

Nice PIF. I don't qualify but someone is going to be happy!

Herm

Redrock and brit like this.
  5. jaro

jaro the dread and the fear

Great PIF.. I don't qualify either because I have won a PIF/ Contest before. But .. Thank you for doing it...

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  6. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

Fantastic PIF and very tempting, as I don't own these. However, I do own some excellent raz, so I will pass. Someone will be very, very happy.

Chris - enjoying learning, whatever the subject

7. Dave in KY

Dave in KY On second thought, Buttercup

Great Pif and respectfully not in

8. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Thanks for the PIF @Redrock but I do not qualify. I've had several of each of those. Congrats to the lucky winner whoever it turns out to be!

9. Redrock

Very similar to the Krona. Kind of subjective but I find it to be a mild razor that gives close, comfortable shaves. The same with the Bakelite.

10. Redrock

Mod..please let me know if this is okay. I certainly appears that I over stated the rules for this PIF. All replies are folks that have already owned one of these razors or have won a PIF. I figured we would have more newbies.

May I withdraw this PIF and rethink the rules? I want the give these razors away...just got rethink how I can do it.

Thanks and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Dave in KY, lightcs1776 and jaro like this.
  11. BearCWY

BearCWY Well-Known Member

Great PIF, sadly I'm not in. I own 2 of these razors

12. Dave in KY

Dave in KY On second thought, Buttercup

It's your pif and no takers yet. Feel free to close it out and regroup, just my ooinion

lightcs1776 likes this.
  13. BBS

BBS Well-Known Member

Your PIF, your rules, you can also end it at any time takers or not. I think the bigger issue here is most everyone on this board except for newbies have owned all those razors except for the knack and if they aren't biting on that one it is because they never wanted one in the first place.

lightcs1776 likes this.
  14. Redrock

I will close it for now.

15. faisal

faisal New Member

Hi Redrock. These vintage razors are not available in my country, and I would love to have one from any of these.

1. Schick Krona
    3. Gillette Knack
    4. Gillette SuperSpeed Adjustable Short Handle Black. Code R2
    5. Gillette SuperSpeed Adjustable Silver. Code H1

I have relatives in USA and am also willing to pay shipping costs if you will be kind enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.