WSP - Rustic Shave Soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by JR Reyes, Aug 29, 2014.

1. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

For me, "Acquisition August" has been all about the soaps. I have been aggressively researching, buying, and trading a variety of different soaps this month. I came across this story about the new rustic shave soap by WSP. The low cost made it impossible to not give it a try. I ordered a full puck of the Barbershop scent and paid less than $9 bucks shipped to my door.

I added the link to the background story...from the WSP website

http://wetshavingproducts.com/wsp-rustic-shaving-soap-the-story/

Scent Profiles

Fougere Noire – A Drakkar Noire type scent
    Mahogany - Italian Bergamot, Apple Wood and Tonka Bean, Patchouli, Cedarwood, and Oakmoss, Cardamom, Vanilla Bourbon and Allspice.
    Marrakesh - Bamboo, Vetiver Grass, Vanilla Orchid and Myrrh mix beautifully with Tangerine, Patchouli and Clove Leaf.
    Tobacco - Top notes of bay leaf and fir needle mingle with cedarwood and bergamot to reveal a warm tobacco base note.
    Vetiver - Vetiver blended with lemon, rosemary, sandalwood, patchouli, & musk.

I am sure glad that I pulled the trigger on this soap, and have been pleasantly surprised by the performance. If you like the Cold River Soap Works American Barbershop scent, then you will definitely enjoy the WSP Rustic Barbershop. It's hard to find anything negative to say about this recent addition, and for less than $9 bucks, what do you have to lose? For the price, it's hard to beat!

Seeing is Believing...here are the Pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ps1160, Adonis, JPJ and 7 others like this.
  2. Razor Blade 79

Razor Blade 79 Well-Known Member

Dang... and here i thought I was gonna stop buying soaps for a while... Gonna order me some Mahogany and Barbershop this Monday.

Boojum1 likes this.
  3. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Thanks for posting this! I bought a tin of Fougere Noire. I was going to stop buying for the rest of the year.

Boojum1 and Omelmad like this.
  4. RaZorBurn123

I added a tin of Barbershop.

5. RaZorBurn123

I just received my shipping notification, talk about a fast turn around. :happy088:

6. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

Nice =) that was fast =)

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  7. RaZorBurn123

Yes indeed!

8. JR Reyes

Im glad to see such a positive response. I hope you guys enjoy the soaps you ordered. Now that I know Im happy with the performance, Im going to look at adding more scents.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  9. RaZorBurn123

@JR Reyes thank you so much for posting this great deal!
    image.jpg

KnockOut Shave and Boojum1 like this.
  10. Tdmsu

Tdmsu Well-Known Member

I just got my tin of Barbershop today... I'm looking forward to shaving in the morning. It smells great, and the sample was very easy to lather, so my expectations are pretty high.

Boojum1 and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  11. JR Reyes

Sounds like another pair of happy customers. I have used mine a couple times already, and its a great performer. Im glad you guys had a positive experience. I will continue to share great deals as I find them.

12. Razor Blade 79

My tins shipped today, I ordered mahogany and barbershop. Can't wait to get mine!

Boojum1, JR Reyes and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  13. JR Reyes

When they arrive, would you please share your impressions of the mahogany scent. Im curious about that one, and wonder if it will be a nice addition for the upcoming fall season.

Tdmsu likes this.
  14. Razor Blade 79

Yeah I'll let y'all know, I'm gonna try that one first. I'm scheduled to get them Monday but I'm hoping to get them Saturday.

15. RaZorBurn123

The mahogany looks very interesting. I look forward to you thoughts.

Tdmsu likes this.
  16. Tdmsu

Tdmsu Well-Known Member

I'm curious about how strong the patchouli is in the mahogany... I get a skin reaction from it.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  17. Razor Blade 79

Mahogany was what got my attention initially so I'm very curious.

18. RaZorBurn123

I was stumbling through daBay, I came across WSP Rustic Unscented. $6.12 delivered. Hit buy! Can not pass up a deal like that.

Razor Blade 79 and Omelmad like this.
  19. Tdmsu

Tdmsu Well-Known Member

I'm loving the barbershop! It lathers very easily and I like the scent!

ps1160 and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  20. Boojum1

Boojum1 Valet Parking Available Here

See what happens when you troll the Bay.:rofl:
    Heck, I almost just bought the Barbershop. One of my fav scents. But...September is my month of restraint.

Tdmsu likes this.