WTB Barbasol blade dispenser

Discussion in 'Want To Buy' started by Butterbean, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Butterbean

Butterbean New Member

I have collected a good bit of barbasol shaving gear, including a barbasol razor, some aftershaves, glass jars, 100th anniversary set, 1919 shaving cream and aftershave, a reproduction metal sign/ad as well as an ad my wife printed up and I framed, not sure if there’s anything I’m forgetting lol but I’m looking for a barbasol blade dispenser, if anyone has one they’re willing to part with, please let me know.

PLANofMAN likes this.
  2. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    I have a big lot coming in the mail that came from a barber shop. There are several tucks of what appear to be Barbasol blades in there. I don't know if any of them have dispensers, but if you want the blades, they are yours. Send me a PM with your address and I'll get them in the mail for you when the lot arrives.

And yeah, you are missing some things. Barbasol made several different types of razors, so if you only have one, your collection is not complete.

Which razor do you have?

3. Butterbean

Butterbean New Member

I didn’t say my collection was complete as in having every item lol I meant as in complete for me, at least for the time being, I’m happy with what I have. I’ve got the floating head DE razor. It’s going off to back roads gold along with several other razors on Monday. I’ll send you my address and be highly appreciative of the blades!

PLANofMAN likes this.
  4. Butterbean

Butterbean New Member

This is the razor blade dispenser I am looking for

Attached Files:

PLANofMAN likes this.