wtb crabtree and evelyn sienna

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by grottolord, Dec 26, 2008.

1. grottolord

grottolord New Member

crabtree and evelyn sienna shave cream in tube, if anyone has some they want to get rid of let me know, its my fav.\

2. joseywales

joseywales Member

You're in SE, PA, so depending on where, you would have 3 stores that I can think of: Ardmore, Philadelphia Outlet (in Pottstown), and King of Prussia Mall. I use the Sienna balm aftershave and like it. I wouldn't drive to any of the stores without calling, because stock is always very limited, except for NOMAD. That must smell like skunk :eek:

3. grottolord

grottolord New Member

i tried the stores the Sienna is discontinued,
    i would need to get it from somone who already bought and would like to get rid of it
    thanks
    Grottolord

4. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    A google search found a couple places. Here's one.

EDIT: It seems this vendor has some poor reviews.

5. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

6. sparky5693

Administrator
    I did some searching about the vendor... It doesn't look good. Let me see if I can find it somewhere else. I found too many people complaining they never received their order

7. sparky5693

Administrator
    Here's other alternatives. I've never ordered from any of them before so, YMMV.
    Here
    Here

8. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

That site has gotten alot of bad reviews and thought was out of business? No communication but damn good at taking your money i heard.

9. sparky5693

Administrator
    I found quite a few complaints with a google search on the first link. I didn't find anything on the later two, but i've never used em.

10. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I think recently, I saw the Sienna s/c in a store here, but I don't remember where exactly.

11. dmikel

dmikel New Member

12. grottolord

grottolord New Member

Sienna

I checked out the site, it seemed legit, and i ordered 2 tubes of sienna cream
    and ont bottle of sienna AS Balm,
    thanks for the heads up on the other maybe quesionalble site,
    its been about a year since ive felt sienna, and i cant wait to feel her again,
    never tried the AS balm. ill let you men know what i think,
    Grottolord

13. joseywales

joseywales Member

Sienna balm was my first, just a couple weeks ago in fact, and I honestly can't imagine what would make a balm better than this. The scent is fantastic and my skin is very smooth after each application. If you try and find that you have others that are similar, please let us know because I'd like to have some variety. I'm sure there are others that are just as good, but I just don't know where I'd go from here.

14. dmikel

dmikel New Member

I like the E-Shave White Tree balm. It's got Shea Butter in it and melts into my face. E-Shave is also good about sending samples. Floris Balm is nice too but pricey.