WTB: FB and C&E BBB *COMPLETE*

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Will, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will

Will Nevermind

Gillette Fat Boy.
    Crabtree and Evelyn BBB.

Cant seem to get these items or the ones I have found are too steep for the wallet.

I can clean and sanitize myself.

Make me an offer I cant refuse, or rip me off:D

2. Baron

Baron New Member

do you not have a c&e around you? or just don't want to buy a new one?

3. Will

Will Nevermind

Its not on the website (sold out) and my local store dose not have it (sold out), that and the store would cost more in gas to get their than the actual brush costs. :rofl

I have checked Ebay for the FB and wow do they want too much for that razor.

4. Baron

Baron New Member

I work about a 3 minute walk from one... if you don't get one here over the weekend I'll stop in and see if they're in stock

5. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

I have a couple of Gillette FatBoys just collecting dust. What are looking for? and how much you looking to spend for it?

Raf

6. Will

Will Nevermind

PM sent Raf.

7. Will

Will Nevermind

UPDATE!

Getting the Fat Kid!

Just need the brush now, come on! :D

8. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

C&E BBB

I am so stupid! I have a C&E BBB on my "wish list" and I forgot about it until I saw this post today and thought I'd check the C & E site to see if they have any. They say out of stock. So for the heck of it, I checked locations to see if anything was around me. I figured I'd have to go to Standford shopping or one of the other high end malls. Well, I kicked myself when I learned that there is one in my very own Gilroy Outlets. Which is 2 miles from me. Arrrrrgh! I never go in to the outlets because it is always a zoo. Now, the question is how am I going to go in there and get just the brush, or a cream or, or....oh, man, why did there have to be one 2 miles from me? Why?

Sigh, OK, so in addition to the BBB and the almond shave oil, if they have it, what is a "must" purchase from C&E?

9. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Just for grins, I went to the C&E web site and sent them a note asking when they expected to have the BBB in stock. Would imagine I'd have an answer by the time I get home from work tomorrow. Stay tuned - assuming you can wait that long...Doc.

10. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

That's good since I went there and they almost nothing for men. Nomad, Sienna and Sandalwood Creams, soaps and colognes. Not one other thing. I have to go to a "full retail" store. They have one up in San Jose so I'll have to stop there sometime.

11. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

My question to C&E: I know of several people who are interested in your Edwin Jagger Best Badger shaving brush ($35).Stock number [FONT=&quot]130147.[/FONT] It's out of stock and I wondered if you could tell me when you expect to have them available. Thank you.

And here's the response...(first one to Willow Grove wins!! :drool)

Thank you for your inquiry.

The Shave Brush you are referring to is not expected to be available until some time in March.

We have located stock at one of our stores. You may order directly from them. The store is in Willow Grove, PA, 215-658-1505.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
    Crabtree & Evelyn
    102 Peake Brook Road
    PO Box 167
    Woodstock, Ct. 06281
    800-272-2873

PS: I just called Willow Grove (my Value Added Service :D) and they said they have two of them. Shipping is $6.50 unless you buy $65 (I think) worth of stuff, in which case, it's free. More creams anyone? :cool:

12. fritz

fritz New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.