WTB: Four different Gillette razors

Discussion in 'Want To Buy' started by IAmTheJody, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

I've got these four Gillette razors on my radar for my collection and am looking to buy...

• 1930s British Gillette No./#/Number 77 or 88 2-piece razor in mint or near mint condition. I only need the razor but would consider a cased one as well. Both are the same razor, just sold in different cases.
    • T-4 date code (1973) Any Country GOLD plated Gillette black handle adjustable razor from Mint to Excellent condition. Prefer cased or packaged. New Old Stock would be awesome! But will consider just the lone razor. I think these were only made and sold in the USA with gold plating but I'm not 100% for certain.
    • T-4 date code (1973) Any Country Gillette Slim Twist razor from Mint to Excellent condition. Prefer cased or packaged. New Old Stock would be awesome! But will consider just the lone razor. These were sold in England, Germany, Canada and Australia (in Australia, some of them were called Quick Twist).
    • T-4 date code (1973) Any Country Gillette Knack razor from Mint to Excellent condition. Prefer cased or packaged. New Old Stock would be awesome! But will consider just the lone razor. These were sold in England, Germany, Netherlands and USA.
    If you have any of these and want to sell, please PM me. Thanks! :eatdrink047:

2. dougr

dougr Well-Known Member

My Gold Black handle Super Adjustable is cased and has a date code O-4 and my Twist is made in England with date of 3-T and the Knack is dated P-4 USA. I am not sure if these are of interest or you are looking for only the dates above. All razors are in mint shape.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.