WTB: Lady Gillette/Lady Schick/Parker 29L

Discussion in 'Want To Buy' started by Turk, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turk

Turk Well-Known Member

Looking for any of the above brands. There are many on ebay but they are wanting $59 which is more than I can afford to pay right now. Thanks,

2. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

You can get a Parker 29L for less than 30- at razors direct.com (free shipping.) I don't know about the others.

3. Turk

Turk Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. Turns out I ended up with 2 Lady Gillettes! That's okay as one is pink and one is blue. They should be here any day. I am planning on getting rid of the canned goop and showing my wife how to whip up a good lather. Perhaps as mentioned in other threads, the lather with the new razor may help her not bleed all over the place.

4. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Good for you! I bet she will get a much better shave with a good DE, soap & a brush. (I certainly do.) But it still takes some learning, so make sure to remind her-NO PRESSURE!

5. Zilla

Zilla Well-Known Member

Just read this post. I happen to have a blue Lady Gillette . I picked it up at a yard sale for $3 and cleaned up a few years ago. I would have sent it to you.

6. Turk

Turk Well-Known Member

Wow. That would have ended up a lot cheaper for me. Thanks for the offer.

Zilla likes this.
  7. apo1022

apo1022 Active Member

Hi zilla im looking for a lady's gillette for my wife, are you still willing to sell if you have it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.