WTB- NEW heads

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by cooncatbob, Jun 22, 2009.

1. cooncatbob

cooncatbob Member

BRW Needs NEW heads for my Bull Mastiff handles and they're getting increasingly harder to come by on e-bay.
    I got out sniped twice today.
    I don't make much money replating and selling them as they require a considerable amount of work to make the worthy of being mounted on a Bull Mastiff handle but my customers love them and they make for one sexy custom razor.

2. Bushranger

Bushranger Member

any type of NEW?

Brit, US. Long toothed, skinny toothed, fat toothed? It seems there are several. Who knew! Let me know and I'll look out for you down here.

Craig

3. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

There is something here that I don't understand, I went to images.google.com and typed in bull mastiff and came up with photos of dogs. What am I missing?

4. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

5. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Ah, I see the razor on the linked web site. Now I understand. I didn't think that cooncat was removing the head of a dog every few months. I had a feeling that there was something going on that I did not quite understand.

6. Special_K

Special_K New Member

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

7. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

I knew there was something that I did not understand.

8. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

+1 :happy102 :happy097

9. cooncatbob

cooncatbob Member

Any type of NEW head.
    This Bull Mastiff.
    [​IMG]
    Not this one. :happy102
    [​IMG]
    The name originated when a customer requested a matching all metal knob, the 1st versions had a wooden tip.
    It looked like my Gillette 1918 Bull Dog but bigger, so I said self what bigger then a Bull Dog, answer a Bull Masiff and the rest is history.

10. cooncatbob

cooncatbob Member

I've been able to score some but still need a steady supply.

11. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

I thought the same thing! I thought it was crazy that he would hack the heads off dogs but didnt think he was that kind of guy. There are people here in the south that hack of heads of chickens, pigs, and cows for a living though.

12. Adeptus_Minor

Adeptus_Minor Active Member

No demand for the Old style head, Bob?
    I really like the Old head on my Bull Mastiff.
    Paired with a good blade, it gives me the closest, most effortless shave I've yet experienced from any of my collection. :cool:

13. omegapd

omegapd New Member

Now that does not surprise me in the least...:D

14. cooncatbob

cooncatbob Member

Guys are afraid of Old Type heads and I pick up a few of them and Tech heads in the multiple buys, so I don't have to look for them.

15. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Actually, I would be interested in having a replated OLD and tech head. However, in the current financial condition, nope...

16. cooncatbob

cooncatbob Member

No dogs were harmed in the making of this razor.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

Dog-gone :)D) those are dome very nice razors!
    perhaps someday I can...

18. cooncatbob

cooncatbob Member

My little buddy and I still need more NEW heads.
    [​IMG]