WTB: Silent Hill 1 for PS1

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Sledge, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Sledge

Sledge New Member

HEY! this section is for regular stuff too lol

well, ive played every silent hill game out there with the exception of the original.... and so far, ive noticed a trend of downspiraling game characteristics... i loved #2, #3 was okay... but drifted from the main theme... and the overall plot was kinda shaky... but, it tied into SH1 and at least you were involved with the actual silent hill... #4 in my opinion had much more efficient enemies, but lacked in game plot and sticking to the silent hill theme... hell, i dont think you even went in to silent hill... if you did, it was for a short time... and there was no fog... anyways...

so does anyone have a copy of the PS1 favorite sitting around collecting dust? will pay a pretty penny for it :) (within reason of course)

2. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

I know a museum that has a copy :p

3. Sledge

Sledge New Member

thanks..... bro..... lol they are out there... hard to find yes, but they are out there...

4. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

I remember seeing that game on Back to the Future :)

5. Sledge

Sledge New Member

lol piss off... :rofl:happy097 ::

6. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Was that for the PS1 or Atari

7. Sledge

Sledge New Member

damn man... ps1 is really really old now isnt it? i remember when it first came out... i was a sega man... errr umm... kid... lol but i wasnt giving up my sega for no traitor system... then... i played "twisted metal 2".....

*bliss*

today, i can still dig that game... i even learned to play the theme song on my guitar :D pretty badass the way i lay it down though... but that metal riff was pretty wicked on its own lol

8. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

I had a Sega Master System II and Sega Saturn. After some time I couldn't resist PS2's allure.

9. Sledge

Sledge New Member

i just had regular old sega genisis lol nothin fancy about it :) 16 bits LOL i dont even think they measure power in bits anymore...

10. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

I remember Coleco Vision....not sure if thats how its spelled... Man that blew Atari out of the water.

11. Sledge

Sledge New Member

never heard of it... all i know that came after atari was nintendo... lol i remember playin pitfall, next thing i new it... gunsmoke, and super mario brothers with duck hunt on the same brick sized game cartridge lol

12. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Intellivision, baby! ::

13. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

You must be a youngin. Coleco came after the original Atari....but before the 2600

14. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Never had Intellivision....but i remember it. I remember the damn cartridges for atari. The Joysticks were awesome......and PacMan blew..haha

15. Sledge

Sledge New Member

yeah im a youngin alright... but ill still kick your ass in some video games ;) lol

16. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Oh yeah...im sure you would. I cant even play video games anymore. I pick them up....and i literally feel like a moron. I feel the way my dad probably did when i use to play with him.

BTW....im only 29

17. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    +1 all around. :ashamed001

18. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Its funny....when you start to hit those milestones when you realize your getting old. I look at the video games out now.....and im thinking.......these are to complicated...i listen to the radio...and think...what is this noise..haha

Im getting old :(

19. Sledge

Sledge New Member

lol everything is taste... trust me man, 29 is nowhere near old... i know 35 year olds that can kick my ass in games... trust me... my strong suit in games is 1st person shooters, and racing games... because i like guns/tactical strategy, and i love cars ::

20. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

I cant play first person shooters to save my life. I get owned at Halo all the time.......now i am good at racing games.