WTB/WTT: Alt-Innsbruck Aftershave

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by TraderJoe, Jul 18, 2007.

1. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

I believe this is made in Austria, and although rare/hard to come by, I'd like to track some down.

Pic:

[​IMG]

2. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Well, Joe, I know just the place where to order it :D Either you get it from http://www.manufactum.com/ or I'll include it for you with my next order from them - but this might be a few months away. But I think the first option - buying it directly - would work out cheaper for you, because otherwise you'd pay double for shipping.

3. herzi

herzi Active Member

Erik at www.1001seife.de has it too. So if you want to buy Tabula Rasa get it too along weĆ­th Valobra and Pere et fils soap.

4. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Thanks guys - have you tried this, and if so I'm curious about your thoughts :D

5. herzi

herzi Active Member

I've tried it. It has a really classy scent of tobacco. It heals my skin very good and has a real cooling sensation.

Most menthol I've ever felt

6. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Most menthol eh? :drool

It is referred to as a cologne, but also an aftershave. Is there two different products available, or just one?

7. herzi

herzi Active Member

There is a pre/after shave gel also available but I haven't tried it. You can see it at Erik's shop. It has almost the same scent. What I didn't like about it was the plastik bottle. More I don't know about it.

8. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Ok thank you, I think I'll stay away from the pre/after shave gel.

I'm looking for a splash

9. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

*sniff sniff*

??

*sniff sniff*

?? Did I hear Menthol? MOST Menthol?

Sign me up.

10. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Might as well do a group buy on the Alt Innsbruck too :happy001

Rich - add it to the list, braddah