WTD - snufffff

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by D.irving79, Sep 26, 2008.

1. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

im having an impossible time finding it (USA) and the places i DID find it are only bulk orders, so if you can help a fella out, that would be mighty fine.

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    What is WTD?

3. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Any special requests? We have the wet stuff here in Sweden...

4. apswartz

apswartz New Member

Weapons of Trifling Destruction?

5. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

wanted :D

none really. my only question is that can it pass through US customs w/o any sort of problems?

6. apswartz

apswartz New Member

You want snuff?
    [​IMG]

7. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Here in the south, we have every known kind of snuff made. The moist, dry powdery(granny snuff), rough/fine, cheap, expensive.....You give a brand or type and I can hook you up.

8. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

1969, i know nothing about snuff, so you might have to educate me a little. PM me with some info if you get a chance.

on a side note the smoke shop in town had ONE CAN of wilsons of sharrow snuff...menthol plus. i will give it a spin today.

9. northpaw

northpaw New Member

I had guessed WTD meant "Want To Dip"
    :D

10. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

hahaha, thats a pretty good one actually.

ok, the can i just bought: AWESOME. i did not sneeze, cough, or get a drip. i love it.

11. Padron

Padron Active Member

12. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Read up on it and didnt realize that it was supposed to be snorted? I used to dip it? Oops! These days its really not smart to walk around snorting something in public! unless you are Amy Winehouse!

13. Padron

Padron Active Member

Hahaha,

I think traditionally snuff was snorted / inhaled. So called American snuff like Copenhagen and Skoal (Sp?) are not to be snorted.....at least I don't think so???

14. apswartz

apswartz New Member

no, you can't snort Copenhagen and Skoal, you place a pinch between your gum and cheek and watch your teeth rot out and your mouth develop ulcers!

It was the powder that was snorted. Very popular in the 18th and 19th century. The resultant sneeze was supposedly orgasmic in nature, LOL!

15. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

I can get you most of these, if they will pass through the customs without any hassle though I don't know... Post here or PM me if you are interested and I'll see what I can do, many of them are available in any tobbaco store or even supermarket here...

16. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

17. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

im afraid to order smoking stuff online. dont you get a huge tax bill from the govt? or is that just the cartons of cigarettes from the indian reservations?

18. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

I've ordered cigars, pipe tobacco, snuff, and accessories online for years. Have never had any such problem.

19. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

i equate that statement to seeing God himself.

and i thank you for that.

:D

20. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

I thought I posted this recommendation yesterday.................had a few too many beers with my Bro-in-law, I guess.
    Great vendor and great products.
    10ml cans for under $2 so you can try some without breaking the bank.