WTS: Simmons H'dwre Co Straight & BIG Soap/Cream Lot

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by blanka, Feb 4, 2015.

1. blanka

blanka I will not eat my shaving products. Promise.

Time for some den clearing!

First up, I'm selling my restored straight razor labeled 1261 Simmons H'dwre CO (from Germany). The blade itself says "True Blue". It has beautiful scales depicting a lighthouse & boat. I had it professionally honed by Whipped Dog. After attempting to use is once (and not even one full shave), I realized that I'm too much of a scaredy cat to try my hand at straight razor shaving. I'm also including the Whipped Dog Poor Man's Strop Kit that I purchased for it. $50 shipped CONUS. If I can reasonably fit it in a mailer, you can have the cool cigar box too! ;-)
    DSC_0040.JPG
    DSC_0042.JPG
    DSC_0039.JPG
    DSC_0043.JPG

Second, I simply have way too much software laying around. I'd prefer to sell this as one lot, but PM me if you are just desperate to have one particular soap/cream. As you'll see, there's a huge amount of value to be had here. $40 shipped CONUS. It consists of:
    1) An unused jar of Razorock XX shaving soap
    2) An unused jar of Pecksniff's Otriental Shaving Soap (I might be wrong, but I don't think they make this anymore)
    3) A coveted puck of Penhaligon's English Fern Shaving Soap. There's maybe 2/3 of the puck left.
    4) A puck of TSD Iced Tea Tree Lanolin Shaving Soap (2x menthol). I've only used this a couple times.
    5) A 3/4 full tub of Mystic Waters Lime Shaving Soap (this stuff smells wonderful)
    6) A nearly full tube of Arko Moist Shaving Cream
    7) An unopened tube of Arko Ice Mint Shaving Cream
    8) A nearly full tube of Proraso Sandalwood Shaving Cream
    9) A nearly full tube of Bath & Bodyworks Ocean Shaving Cream

DSC_0021.JPG
    DSC_0022.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015