WTT: 2 Slim Adjustables for Merkur DE *SOLD*

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by PottyDoctor, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PottyDoctor

PottyDoctor Jeff Foxworthy of Shaving

SOLD! Thanks TSD!

Since returning to wet shaving three years ago I have gravitated to the point I use Merkurs exclusively in my rotation. I have several vintage Gillettes I just never could warm up to. They are great razors, they just don't seem to work for me.

Here is 1 Black and 1 Chrome, Gillette Slim Adjustable that I would like to trade for 1 new or gently used Merkur 38C. Would also consider a trade for Futur or HD Gold, or even an EJ, Trumper or similar DE.

Gillette Slim Adjustable Black Handle – 1970, P-1. First 4 pics. This razor is in good condition with normal very light scratches from use and a very slight plating loss on the head. Just looks like it was used normally. Letters are black and very readable. TTO turns easily and operates properly. No case.

Gillette Slim Adjustable – 1966, L-2. Last 5 pics. This razor in very good condition with only very light, normal scratches from use and no plating loss. Adjustment numbers on handle are black and in good condition. TTO turns easily and works normally. No case.

What are you waiting on? Send me a PM and let's get trading! :D

Attached Files:

2. PottyDoctor

PottyDoctor Jeff Foxworthy of Shaving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.