WTT ABC Pocket Edition items

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Old School, Jun 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old School

Old School *$&%@#~

Supporting Vendor
    I was going to start a thread where people could post abc pe items they're looking for and would be willing to part with to enable members to complete sets... being unsure if that would violate rules I'm posting my personal WTT.

I WTT my gold empire case for a silver empire case as I have a silver empire razor that's in the gold case....
    OR I WTT my silver empire razor for a gold empire razor...
    Or i WTT a shell case, or 2...or a basketweave case, or 2...or a gunmetal shell case...
    Any of the above could be traded for a razor that matches a case i have, or for a case that i need... I'd like a gold abc razor for my gunmetal case, but I'd also trade that case for a razor.

If you followed this to here, thanks for reading! If you have something i want or i have something you need please pm me.

I think there could be an ABC PE thread where there's no discussion of selling or trading anything but abc for abc items. Mods pm me if ok, I'd like to give it a go. Again, the purpose would be only abc trading to complete sets for members.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    Hembree, IAmTheJody and Jorvaljr like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.