WTT - Early iKon Gen II OC, #14 (head only)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MikekiM, Jan 20, 2013.

1. MikekiM

MikekiM Well-Known Member

Among my assorted iKon collection I have a Gen II Deluxe Open Comb base and cap in polished stainless. The base plate is Serial #14. Both the cap and plate are in dead-perfect condition and basically unused.. purchased and put in stock.

The Gen II is, in my opinion, the best of iKon line that has been produced to date. Impeccably machined, not sintered. An awesome shave that falls in the mild to mild-aggressive category (YMMV). I have a few Gen II's and find no fault in any of them.

I am hoping to trade the head (no handle) for an iKon Deluxe Safety Bar head. I had one and gladly sold it to a friend who fell in love with it, but I regret losing it from inventory.

I know it's a long shot, but I am looking for an early numbered SB base. If it's polished, I would be fine with trading just the base (your numbered SB for my numbered OC). If matte, I would trade the base and cap for the same in matte, though I prefer polished.

I am not looking to sell the head, nor am I interested in the newer iKons, I have all the newer versions that interest me. Trade only please. I would consider other 'early' iKon items, but they must be of equal desirability. I would also consider other items.. possibly a Feather AS-D1.

I don't have a lot of pics of this one, but certainly can create more images if needed..

Click the pic for one, or two more...
    [​IMG]