WTT: homemade IdC soap for (see wish list)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by maltedmilk, Jul 19, 2014.

1. maltedmilk

maltedmilk Well-Known Member

Article Team
    I've got a couple extra of a very lathery homemade soap (see below for details). I have all the ADs, so am open to horse trading. However, I am jonesing to try:
    Cella
    Mitchells Wool Fat
    Tabac
    TOBS

Yep I am feeding the SAD right now. Would also consider some SE blades. Open to suggestions, too. PM as you feel moved.
    Thanks!

============

I have made the 'Ian de Candre' recipe for shave soap (of B&B fame). I added a little bit of a fragrance called Midnight Pomegranate.
    ( The scent is very light. Not bad, but not wonderful, either. It kind of — but not quite — reminds me... in a weird, non-direct way ... of the smell of Black Cherry KoolAid from my childhood. Go figure.)

I glopped it into a Ziploc bowl and left some room to work a brush. I've been using my bowl for a week. It seems like it is really going to last awhile!

Some claim this recipe is a little drying. I don't feel the drying, but it may be my PSO. I like it pretty well!

This recipe is discussed at length with pics both >here< and >here< <— the second is the original B&B post

My lather is just like the pics in those threads. I can post a pic of the Ziploc bowl if you like, but I am sure it will last a long time! After a week, I can hardly tell that I've used mine at all!.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014